Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers-Badgers: Not Good Enough for Mariucci

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Funny you should mention that. It was originally named for the Gay 90's, as in, the 1890's. For a real long time is was a straight, working-mans bar. As was Augie's. Now The 90's is a homosexual club and Augie's is where transvestites hang out. My father still wonders how such things came to pass.
    That gave me a chuckle.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
      That gave me a chuckle.
      They were places he went to often in the 60's and 70's, before their clientele changed
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
        Chuck - why did you take the comments off your "Gophers Hit Double Digit Forward Recruits For 2010" on your blog?

You'd rather just run your mouth and than not have to back up anything? Kind of chicken **** if you ask me. Your article is full of so many holes it's just comical more than anything. Just shows how obessed you are and jealous of our superior program.... I needed a good laugh, so for that...Thank you!
        I'm thinking that this guy may be State sponsored. How is it possible with all the crap that he's spewing that he's still in the green as a new poster?

By my math, simple math at that, and assuming that some long time posters that he's ticked off have negged him, he would need a few benefactors to be back in the green.

He may even BE a long time poster using another name. I love a good conspiracy.

Comment

I'm thinking that this guy may be State sponsored. How is it possible with all the crap that he's spewing that he's still in the green as a new poster?

By my math, simple math at that, and assuming that some long time posters that he's ticked off have negged him, he would need a few benefactors to be back in the green.

He may even BE a long time poster using another name. I love a good conspiracy.
          I don't think so. A few Gopher fans are probably keeping him green during Badger week. I bet he'll drop back under afterwards.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

I don't think so. A few Gopher fans are probably keeping him green during Badger week. I bet he'll drop back under afterwards.
            Blame the pairwise. After this week, he'll be shoved off a TUC cliff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
              Blame the pairwise. After this week, he'll be shoved off a TUC cliff.
              Alright... everyone neg the piglet with "You've just been shoved off the TUC cliff". Lets see how long it takes to go red.

On a separate note, Flying Dog Brewery's double IPA is mind-blowing. (Ran out of paint thinner around 7:15 tonight )
              Originally posted by solovsfett
              To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
              You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                Alright... everyone neg the piglet with "You've just been shoved off the TUC cliff". Lets see how long it takes to go red.
                That wasn't hard. I just pushed him off.
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                  Chuck - why did you take the comments off your "Gophers Hit Double Digit Forward Recruits For 2010" on your blog?
                  It's because of "anonymous" trolls like you who whine about everything in there, but keep coming back for more. Guys like you are fun in small doses, but you all just come out of the woodwork for weeks like this, and it just gets boring to sift through it all.

There are a lot of great gopher posters that I've "met" via this board (I say it that way since Ramen's the only USCHO poster of any affiliation that I've ever met), but it seems like for every cool gopher fan like Greyeagle, state of hockey and Slap Shot, there's a dozen or so anonymous trolls like you.

They (ge, soh, ss and their ilk) will never make me like or "truly" appreciate the gophers, but at least I can hold a lot of respect for those fellas. Guys like you, on the other hand, I just don't see the point to.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    It's because of "anonymous" trolls like you who whine about everything in there, but keep coming back for more. Guys like you are fun in small doses, but you all just come out of the woodwork for weeks like this, and it just gets boring to sift through it all.

There are a lot of great gopher posters that I've "met" via this board (I say it that way since Ramen's the only USCHO poster of any affiliation that I've ever met), but it seems like for every cool gopher fan like Greyeagle, state of hockey and Slap Shot, there's a dozen or so anonymous trolls like you.

They (ge, soh, ss and their ilk) will never make me like or "truly" appreciate the gophers, but at least I can hold a lot of respect for those fellas. Guys like you, on the other hand, I just don't see the point to.
                    Agreed 100%. There are a ton of great gopher posters. I still hate the gophers.

Comment

He/she/it could be the hockey version of what semi drivers call "lot lizards".

Comment

What's the hottest ticket for tonight?

Border battle?
                        Synchronized skating at Mary Oochie?
                        Bob is making me concerned
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                          I forgot to ask if they played such music as Nirvana, STP, gin Blossoms, Third Eye Blind, et al.

Instead, its probably the village people and pat benatar.
                          "It's raining men"
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                          Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Could one of you hockey snobs please explain to me why, from a fan's perspective, the Target Center is such a hideous hockey arena? I agree it ain't the X or the Mecca, but it was pretty solid. I was there on Wednesday night for the 2AA/6AA double bill, and I thought that the place was fine. Yes, I have sat in the top deck at the Kohl Center, so I know what bad hockey seats look like. At least you could see the whole ice surface here. Also, it's much better than places like America West Arena in Phoenix or the Seattle Center Coliseum, where the whole end of the seating bowl pushed back to fit in the ice.

http://barney.gonzaga.edu/~pbuxton/keyarenahockey.JPG
                            Better Dead Than Red Beyotches

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                              What's the hottest ticket for tonight?

Border battle?
                              Synchronized skating at Mary Oochie?
                              Synchronized Pole Dancing at Schiek's Palace Royale
                              Originally posted by CavalryNate
                              Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
                              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, a place that has "GAY 90'S" in huge lights right on Hennepin Ave. is pretty tough to distinguish.
                                Very true, same for The Saloon.

Comment

Working...
                                X