Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers-Badgers: Not Good Enough for Mariucci

Originally posted by thebrain View Post
    I think you should set up the Wisconsin pre-party at the Rail!
    Let me guess...

Comment

You guys wouldn't mess with me now would you?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Promise?
        I can't quite promise I'll never set foot in your rodent infested stinking state ever again, but I do promise to try and darndest. Maybe someday one of my boys will end up in New Ulm at Martin Luther College. I'll have to come to see him, but I'll have the good feeling of helping do the Lord's work over-ride the bad feeling of what state I'm in.

I just realized I was in rodentsota 2 years ago. My wife LOVES Little House on the Prairie (PUKE), so we ended up driving to Walnut Grove (I think that was the town), and from there we hit the Mall of America (OVER-RATED), but I did leaves some money at the Lego store there. Against my better judgement, we actually over-nighted in rodentsota. My sons and I wore BADger hockey clothes the whole time to ward off the evil spirits. On the way home, we were all dying to eat lunch, but I refused to stop anywhere in rodentsota. We found a Rocky's just accross the border. We were relieved to say the least.

LET'S GO RED!!!!!!!!!!
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
          You guys wouldn't mess with me now would you?
          From the Brass Rail home page...

Get ready for a place that has male entertainment, piano playing and great drink specials. The Brass Rail Lounge has been fully remodeled and we've even added a VIP section, along with a wide selection of the best drinks around. Come down and check it out.

From the entertainment page...

Join us for nightly entertainment from male dancers to piano playing. There's something for everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            From the Brass Rail home page...

Get ready for a place that has male entertainment, piano playing and great drink specials. The Brass Rail Lounge has been fully remodeled and we've even added a VIP section, along with a wide selection of the best drinks around. Come down and check it out.

From the entertainment page...

Join us for nightly entertainment from male dancers to piano playing. There's something for everyone.

Sounds like a good place to pick up single chicks to me.

Comment

http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/m-ho...030410aac.html
              The No. 3 Wisconsin men’s hockey team (21-8-4, 16-7-3 WCHA) closes out the regular season when it visits border-rival Minnesota (16-16-2, 11-13-2 WCHA) this weekend in a rare Friday-Sunday series.

The game brings huge implications for the Badgers. Having already clinched home ice for the first round of the conference playoffs, Wisconsin can clinch a sole-second-place finish in the WCHA by taking three points from the Gophers this weekend. The teams split a November series in the Kohl Center earlier this season.

In one of college sports’ most prized rivalries, the series will mark the 253rd and 254th times the Cardinal and White has squared off against the Maroon and Gold in hockey.
              A Badger living in Buckeye country.
              Originally posted by MadCityRich
              He blossomed after he left the U, and they still named a city in Minnesota after him?
              Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
              Sieve, Minnesota? Never heard of it.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              I know my distain of anything and everything related to IL or MN is totally insane, but that's me; you can't change the genetics.
              "The state of North Dakota may not exist. It's like South Dakota's Canadian girlfriend." -- Stephen Colbert

Comment

And after, hit the Gay 90s! (yes, it's just what you think)

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  And after, hit the Gay 90s! (yes, it's just what you think)
                  Man, you guys are pretty up to date on your gay bars. Makes me wonder why.

Comment

Chuck - why did you take the comments off your "Gophers Hit Double Digit Forward Recruits For 2010" on your blog?

You'd rather just run your mouth and than not have to back up anything? Kind of chicken **** if you ask me. Your article is full of so many holes it's just comical more than anything. Just shows how obessed you are and jealous of our superior program.... I needed a good laugh, so for that...Thank you!

Comment

Yeah, a place that has "GAY 90'S" in huge lights right on Hennepin Ave. is pretty tough to distinguish.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                        Yeah, a place that has "GAY 90'S" in huge lights right on Hennepin Ave. is pretty tough to distinguish.
                        gay   [gey] adjective,-er, -est, noun, adverb
                        –adjective
                        1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
                        2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
                        3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
                        4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.

I don't get it Sounds like a raving good time
                        Originally posted by solovsfett
                        To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                          gay   [gey] adjective,-er, -est, noun, adverb
                          –adjective
                          1. having or showing a merry, lively mood: gay spirits; gay music.
                          2. bright or showy: gay colors; gay ornaments.
                          3. given to or abounding in social or other pleasures: a gay social season.
                          4. licentious; dissipated; wanton: The baron is a gay old rogue with an eye for the ladies.

I don't get it Sounds like a raving good time
                          Funny you should mention that. It was originally named for the Gay 90's, as in, the 1890's. For a real long time is was a straight, working-mans bar. As was Augie's. Now The 90's is a homosexual club and Augie's is where transvestites hang out. My father still wonders how such things came to pass.
                          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                            Chuck - why did you take the comments off your "Gophers Hit Double Digit Forward Recruits For 2010" on your blog?

You'd rather just run your mouth and than not have to back up anything? Kind of chicken **** if you ask me. Your article is full of so many holes it's just comical more than anything. Just shows how obessed you are and jealous of our superior program.... I needed a good laugh, so for that...Thank you!
                            So I don't have to deal with idiots like you. If someone (like knowledgeable posters from this board, which there are many) were to make a good point, I would be glad to debate/make a change to the article.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              Funny you should mention that. It was originally named for the Gay 90's, as in, the 1890's. For a real long time is was a straight, working-mans bar. As was Augie's. Now The 90's is a homosexual club and Augie's is where transvestites hang out. My father still wonders how such things came to pass.
                              I forgot to ask if they played such music as Nirvana, STP, gin Blossoms, Third Eye Blind, et al.

Instead, its probably the village people and pat benatar.
                              Originally posted by solovsfett
                              To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                              Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                              You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

They sound like experts on the places to me. I knew winters there were long, cold, and lonely but even the Sioux have certain standards.

Comment

Working...
                                X