X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Gophers-Badgers: Not Good Enough for Mariucci

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post

"Fat chicks need love too"

So that's how you got your name. Picking up the hogs in Minnesota eh.
    If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
      Until Mauer takes an ***load of cash and a few handys from the GM of a certain pinstriped team on the coast... People would start jumping in front of the Brinks truck as he drove it down the interstate.
      I heard from an excutive fsn producer we should see a 10 year 200 million dollar contract or in that range. Wow, just wow.
      Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
      I wish. I think they'd beat EP. Not sure about Tonka though.
      Edina Hornets 4 PWB Jags 1.
      Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
      Are the gophers in the high school playoffs? That's who's playing at Target Center
      Nope. Every favorite high school team the Edina Hornets played and won at Target Center!
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Bunker? We're not Nazi Sioux fans. We're MN. We just feel charitably this year. We felt guilty about being the best program in the nation, and thought that by losing a few games, and spreading the wealth, we would be thanked. And this is what we get. Well, * you, good man. *. You.

Next year, we'll re-take our rightful place in the college hockey world, and laugh at you, once again.
        Will Rimbaud be back?

Thanks for joining us. I've been wasting all my bile on those SCSU idiots.

As much as you guys suck a-s-s this season, I imagine you'll find a way to scum at least two points out of this weekend.

Either way, you guys still suck and your mascot is a ******** reject from Disney World with a stupid(and a little creepy) smile and the Dome sucks and the Vikings suck almost as much as their fair weather or Brett-weather fans and Favre is a choker and tools who bought purple Favre jerseys are pathetic front runners and Minnesota isn't even a ONE sport school any more and you built a beautiful football stadium that will be perpetually half full and Bielema who is two points above mentally challenged is a genius compared to your dumb-*** football coach and we actually have more lakes than you and more deer(alive AND dead ) and I hate maroon and gold when they are used in tandem and you guys are gonna hate outdoor baseball in April and Joe Mauer, well actually Joe Mauer kicks a-s-s, and deep down I still don't like Kessel and Uptown is over rated and Prince is a midget and deep down in your most private of thoughts, you all secretly wish that you could be fans of such a great program as ours.

So there!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
          I heard from an excutive fsn producer we should see a 10 year 200 million dollar contract or in that range. Wow, just wow.
          For the record, I hope Mauer stays... The small(er) market teams need this almost as much as the Twins do. Not to mention, the 'burns are b.a.d.a.s.s.
          Originally posted by solovsfett
          To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
          Originally posted by SCSU Euro
          You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            and we actually have more lakes than you
            You do not!

You have more farm ponds than us (1 acre is NOT a lake).

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Not according to the rodent fans. Which is ok with me, I'll gladly take 2 drubbings of the listless and pathetic rodents. Maybe the games should be moved to the Kohl Center where the games will be watched by fans that give a crap about thier team. They can go watch the syncronized skating Saturday night at the Mooch.
              Move the game to the Kohl Center?

Why bother?

Friday's game will be played in a hockey-as-an-afterthought converted basketball ball court with poor sight lines and obstructed views that serves weasel **** beer from Milwaukee.

Wisconsin players and their fans should feel right at home.
              "There are three things that people will watch without saying a word: a river, a campfire and the Zamboni cleaning the ice."

Charles Schulz

Comment

Will Rimbaud be back?

As much as you guys suck a-s-s this season, I imagine you'll find a way to scum at least two points out of this weekend.

Either way, you guys still suck and your mascot is a ******** reject from Disney World with a stupid(and a little creepy) smile and the Dome sucks and the Vikings suck almost as much as their fair weather or Brett-weather fans and Favre is a choker and tools who bought purple Favre jerseys are pathetic front runners and Minnesota isn't even a ONE sport school any more and you built a beautiful football stadium that will be perpetually half full and Bielema who is two points above mentally challenged is a genius compared to your dumb-*** football coach and we actually have more lakes than you and more deer(alive AND dead ) and I hate maroon and gold when they are used in tandem and you guys are gonna hate outdoor baseball in April and Joe Mauer, well actually Joe Mauer kicks a-s-s, and deep down I still don't like Kessel and Uptown is over rated and Prince is a midget and deep down in your most private of thoughts, you all secretly wish that you could be fans of such a great program as ours.

So there!
                God, you couldn't be more accurate.

Uptown is way overrated.
                "There are three things that people will watch without saying a word: a river, a campfire and the Zamboni cleaning the ice."

Charles Schulz

Comment

This is in reference to some posts a few pages back.

As far as student tickets at Mariucci, it is true that students buy packages for either the first game or second game of each series. The cost works out to $15 a game. Neither package sold out this year. I tend to think the new football stadium played a role in this. Students could buy single-game student tickets the day of to all games this year. As far as checking student ID's, in theory they are checked at the gate entrance, but in practice this rarely happens. That is the only time they are supposed to be looked at.

And I have to call out those who claim lack of ticket availability as a reason for not going to games. You can buy SRO tickets to all games at the ticket office. If you don't like SRO, you can get an actual seat about 95% of the time at the ticket office provided you don't wait right until puck drop. Most of the time you can even get 2 together, at the ticket office, if you get there a half hour before the game. But you could probably get 2 together for LESS than face value on the street for 75-80% of the games. I'm poor as hell, and I haven't missed a game in 3 years now. IMO this is a weak excuse.
                  Last edited by Stauber1; 03-04-2010, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Will Rimbaud be back?

So there!
                    You bring up football and Prince?

What a noob.

Go back to your training manual.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

BTW, the good news is that the ice did not look bad at the Target last night. It was a little slow to set up at intermission, but didn't look slow or soft. Hopefully it'll be good for the game Friday.

Comment

Maybe he has a thing for purple -- a closet Mavs fan perhaps?
                        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                          BTW, the good news is that the ice did not look bad at the Target last night. It was a little slow to set up at intermission, but didn't look slow or soft. Hopefully it'll be good for the game Friday.
                          Speaking of ice, I assume TTC is 200 X 85?
                          "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

It was a stream of conscience and like I've said, it's hard to focus on your hockey team or program right now with how god-awful you are. I got nothing.

According to the manual...

Lucia's hair, home-ice advantage at the X, nepotism, Wooger's a tard, arrogance...

Comment

Can anyone explain to me why the BTN picked this game up knowing that they wouldn't be showing it live?

Other than the obvious they don't know their a-s-s from a hole in the ground?

Why would they do this and why would the school's let them? Why? Why?

And as Nancy Kerrigan once said(cried)...

WWHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!

Comment

• *****http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs490.ash1/26771_1388166832623_1485653643_1094941_1387657_n.j pg******
                                Last edited by Slap Shot; 03-04-2010, 11:36 AM. Reason: Better dead than red

Comment

Working...
                                X