No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Tech wraps up the regular season at UND, who is making their usual second-half kamikaze run.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Just end it, please. I don't even care anymore.

Comment

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Yay! I won't need to buy one of Flashy Man's shirts! I was kind of looking forward to getting one though.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Tech wraps up the regular season at UND, who is making their usual second-half kamikaze run.
        Not quite the usual seond half run. They actually played pretty good for a while early, and then couldn't seem to find the net to save their ***, and then started rolling later than usual. They are certainly rolling now, but need to put together 2 games where they play all 60 minutes. Anything less than that and Tech will steal a couple points.
        Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
          ... and Tech will steal a couple points.
          What you've just said.......

just sayin'.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            What you've just said.......

just sayin'.
            Common Man's preposterous statements tourney?
            'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
              Common Man's preposterous statements tourney?
              That's what I'm thinking. If Tech is within 2.5 goals either night, I'll be shocked. Assuming Dell isn't in, of course. And even then...
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

That's what I'm thinking. If Tech is within 2.5 goals either night, I'll be shocked. Assuming Dell isn't in, of course. And even then...
                Dell computers have been known to crash, though.
                'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Considering that our last three games have had identical scores, I'm going to go with UND getting 10 goals on the weekend, and Tech getting 4.
                  Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                  I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                  Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

So who's making the trip? This will be the first UND away series that I've missed in like 3 years. Sorry everyone, going to be in Hawaii instead. Someone better eat extra Red Pepper for me. And someone else is going to have to uncomfortably hide a flag pohl/poll/pole up their pant leg to get it into the Ralph.

Also, anyone making it to Denver? I get back to MSP airport abut 5 1/2 hours before game time, so unless I can get a really really cheap flight out to Denver, I will be forced to miss the series (and miss a game due to driving back to Houghton). Unfortunately I just have the money to do it.

Comment

I vote we forfeit the games to UND, and rest up for the weekend instead. Why bother wasting the time and money on the trip to North Dakota? I am being completely serious here.

Otherwise, just show up and play all our fourth liners and save our best guys for next week against Denver. Either way this is probably our best plan of action for attempting to upset DU. **** Hockey!
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                      Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                        Also, anyone making it to Denver? I get back to MSP airport abut 5 1/2 hours before game time, so unless I can get a really really cheap flight out to Denver, I will be forced to miss the series (and miss a game due to driving back to Houghton). Unfortunately I just have the money to do it.
                        I'll be at one of the games...
                        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                          I vote we forfeit the games to UND, and rest up for the weekend instead. Why bother wasting the time and money on the trip to North Dakota? I am being completely serious here.

Otherwise, just show up and play all our fourth liners and save our best guys for next week against Denver. Either way this is probably our best plan of action for attempting to upset DU. **** Hockey!
                          Start Corson!
                          Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                          I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                          Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I'll be in Grand Forks for the games, brent is supposed to be going with. We're driving up Thursday night. I got a hotel on priceline for $52 per night, and it said its a 2 star, so it shouldn't be a ****hole like in St, Clooud.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              I'll be in Grand Forks for the games, brent is supposed to be going with. We're driving up Thursday night. I got a hotel on priceline for $52 per night, and it said its a 2 star, so it shouldn't be a ****hole like in St, Clooud.
                              I wouldn't want to stay in a 2 star hotel! Can't beat the price tho.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                              X