No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

It's Gina, isn't it?

MNS: I have no clue what hotel we're at. All I know is that it's a 2 Star Hotel, it's $60/night, and it's by the mall.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
      Welcome to the Boards!

Don't I get any credit for finally getting you on here?
      yes i suppose...gulke, you get credit...you just didn't whine at me every week for an entire semester ha
      the girl always wearing heels at Tech games

Comment

Hey Gina, welcome to the boards.
        Application for Admission to the WCHA:
        http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
        Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
        Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
        Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
        All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Bars: Booze is not in short supply. If you want lively, head downtown. Gilly's is for tools, Joe Black's would be perfect if it weren't the weekend (gets very busy). Sledster's, Muddy Rivers, and Crosstown would be my recommendations if you're going downtown. Not downtown I would say El Roco and Rumor's.

Shuttles: Most bars have them. I know the Rock and Rumor's do for sure, and to-go cups are available for the ride.

Taxis: There are several companies. Hard to say. You can call and they'll tell you a half hour and be there in 10 minutes...or they'll be there in 1/5 hours. The closer you get to bar close without it being bar close the easier it will be. However, taxis hangout by bars by 1:30 to 2. I never really took a taxi home...we always had someone who drove.
          Off the beaten path, but still downtown, is Rhombus Guys pizza. It's a block off of Demers on 3rd Ave & Kittson. Good beer on tap, best pizza in a three or four state span.

Comment

Originally posted by HostileAndAbusive View Post
            Off the beaten path, but still downtown, is Rhombus Guys pizza. It's a block off of Demers on 3rd Ave & Kittson. Good beer on tap, best pizza in a three or four state span.
            I'll put Broadway Pizza and Pizza Luce (from personal experience) and Savoy's (from hearsay) against that. All in the Twin Cities area.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              I'll put Broadway Pizza and Pizza Luce (from personal experience) and Savoy's (from hearsay) against that. All in the Twin Cities area.
              First off, Chicago is within a 3 or 4 state radius so I don't see him being right, Second, best pizza I've ever had is still Cranky Pat's in Neenah, WI Third, I will put Broadway up there as the closest I've had from the Twin Cities.
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by HostileAndAbusive View Post
                Rhombus Guy's is tiny though. Their pizza is one thing I never tried for some reason...
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Rhombus Guy's is tiny though. Their pizza is one thing I never tried for some reason...
                  They have a downstairs. And their pizza is awesome.
                  Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                  http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                  Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                  Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                  Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                  All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by "miss"fit View Post
                    yes i suppose...gulke, you get credit...you just didn't whine at me every week for an entire semester ha
                    Don't give him any credit for anything. No one else does.

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                      First off, Chicago is within a 3 or 4 state radius so I don't see him being right, Second, best pizza I've ever had is still Cranky Pat's in Neenah, WI Third, I will put Broadway up there as the closest I've had from the Twin Cities.
                      Edwardo's is another one that is excellent. I think the TC location is dunzo, though.

Comment

It's Gina, isn't it?

MNS: I have no clue what hotel we're at. All I know is that it's a 2 Star Hotel, it's $60/night, and it's by the mall.
                        Doesn't narrow it down. There's the Fairfield, Road King, Comfort, Lakeview, Ambassador, Days, and the C'mon Inn all close to Columbia Mall. The Travellodge, Holiday Inn Exp., Happy Host, Lucky, and CanadInn can be considered close to the mall too....

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Doesn't narrow it down. There's the Fairfield, Road King, Comfort, Lakeview, Ambassador, Days, and the C'mon Inn all close to Columbia Mall. The Travellodge, Holiday Inn Exp., Happy Host, Lucky, and CanadInn can be considered close to the mall too....
                          Ask bbdl. I'm just along for the ride.

I'd guess it is along the lines of the Comfort/Travel Lodge, etc, it being a 2 star. Holiday I can see being a 3 star only on name, and the rest? 1 star.

Comment

Comfort Inn I think...
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              Comfort Inn I think...
                              Good. I was kinda afraid of the name "C'mon Inn."

Comment

Good. I was kinda afraid of the name "C'mon Inn."
                                That's actually a nice one...some rooms have hot tubs in them...

The Lucky Inn on the other hand...

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X