No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I'm a big fan of irony, that's all.
    Flashy and I have a challenge for you...
    Always a Wildcat...
    Originally posted by Kepler
    If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
      Flashy and I have a challenge for you...
      it better not have anything to do with cardio since he smokes like 8 packs a day
      Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
        it better not have anything to do with cardio since he smokes like 8 packs a day
        Bring it. I get mega cardio at work.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Since when is going down on your fellow forklift jockeys cardio?
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

sitting on a motorized vehicle with giant metal prongs does not qualify as cardio, son.
            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
              sitting on a motorized vehicle with giant metal prongs does not qualify as cardio, son.
              The more you think that's actually what I do, then the easier this challenge will be.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

who should we root for this weekend in other games to assist Maine with pairwise rankings..

Colorado College over Denver?

Comment

The more you think that's actually what I do, then the easier this challenge will be.
                  That doesn't make any sense. Geist's opinion on what you do has no bearing on the ease with which you can complete diva's challenge.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Twitch sucks.
                    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      That doesn't make any sense. Geist's opinion on what you do has no bearing on the ease with which you can complete diva's challenge.
                      Sure it does. It lowers the bar on what they think I can do.

Comment

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

I'm a big fan of irony, that's all.
                        This picture is kind of ironic.

*****http://www.speedace.info/automotive_directory/car_images/indian_motorcycle_canadian_biker_august_88_cover.j pg******
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        guklke did you fick that dude at te vbar tongiht5, he awas all iover youi. and way over your haead.
                        Whats the difference between the Tech Hockey Team and the Huskies Pep Band?

WE'RE NOT WEARING HOCKEY PADS!

Comment

Sure it does. It lowers the bar on what they think I can do.
                          I don't think that bar can go any lower without shovels.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by The Incredible Gulk View Post
                            This picture is kind of ironic.

*****http://www.speedace.info/automotive_directory/car_images/indian_motorcycle_canadian_biker_august_88_cover.j pg******
                            Overage Canadian Sioux?
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              I don't think that bar can go any lower without shovels.
                              But you know I can shovel it with the best of 'em.

I don't know what that exactly means, but it sounds funny.

Comment

But you know I can shovel it with the best of 'em.

I don't know what that exactly means, but it sounds funny.
                                I've heard and used that phrase before. It refers to shoveling *****.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X