No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9gspElv1yvc&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9gspElv1yvc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

Comment

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

I posted this in the Tech season thread, for some stupid reason, when it definitely should be in here.

Sloe Gin: Where is the best place in Grand Forks to dump dead hookers' bodies? I just want to plan for anything....and given what has happened on past trips to Grand Forks, I mean EVERYTHING.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I posted this in the Tech season thread, for some stupid reason, when it definitely should be in here.

Sloe Gin: Where is the best place in Grand Forks to dump dead hookers' bodies? I just want to plan for anything....and given what has happened on past trips to Grand Forks, I mean EVERYTHING.
        maybe in the net behind Eidsness? nothing else will be in there this weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
          wanna bet?
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            But what happens if Dell starts the next night, someone might find the body before we leave town. That would be awkward.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              wanna bet?
              Tech will get at least one goal each game.
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                You forgot to put shot on in your post.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                  I was going to say at least one goal on the weekend...
                  Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                    I was going to say at least one goal on the weekend...
                    UND rarely gets shutouts.

Although they do occasionally get shutout.
                    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I looked ahead to friday on the NHL network and they have the game on!!!! This is a great deal if my free tickets in the ecolab club bar fall thru!!
                      Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                        I looked ahead to friday on the NHL network and they have the game on!!!! This is a great deal if my free tickets in the ecolab club bar fall thru!!
                        It's a home game...all of them are televised.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          You forgot to put shot on in your post.
                          Where are the dead dog pictures? What about some bulldogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post

More huskies please!
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                              *****http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/2870/britishbulldogm.jpg******
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post

In the Red River, of course.
                                Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Working...
                                X