No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by Suze View Post
    I wouldn't want to stay in a 2 star hotel! Can't beat the price tho.
    I bet it's the best hotel in Grand Forks!
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

I don't see why. It would be a step up from an igloo and there's no risk of polar bear attacks.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Last time we stayed at the 1 star EconoLodge, and we were at the Motel 6 in St. Cloud, so this is a definite improvement.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I bet it's the best hotel in Grand Forks!
        I think it is the second best, but thats still pretty good.

The hotel is by the mall, which isn't really close to the Ralph, luckily Grand Forks isn't too big, so it shouldn't be a big problem.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          Last time we stayed at the 1 star EconoLodge, and we were at the Motel 6 in St. Cloud, so this is a definite improvement.

I think it is the second best, but thats still pretty good.

The hotel is by the mall, which isn't really close to the Ralph, luckily Grand Forks isn't too big, so it shouldn't be a big problem.
          It wouldn't be the first time I've utilized a taxi in a podunk town on a hockey trip.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

It wouldn't be the first time I've utilized a taxi in a podunk town on a hockey trip.
            I'm planning on drinking, so we will have to be using a taxi, since I don't think we'll have a DD. I'm hoping that I can leave my truck at the hotel and that the hotel will have a shuttle or something to take us to a bar, that has a fan bus to the game and back to the bar afterwards.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm planning on drinking, so we will have to be using a taxi, since I don't think we'll have a DD. I'm hoping that I can leave my truck at the hotel and that the hotel will have a shuttle or something to take us to a bar, that has a fan bus to the game and back to the bar afterwards.
              While the shuttles would be nice, I wouldn't count on it. This isn't St Cloud.

Comment

I know there are a couple bars up there that have them, we thought about taking one last time, but ended up having crazypotatoes as a DD.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I know there are a couple bars up there that have them, we thought about taking one last time, but ended up having crazypotatoes as a DD.
                  The arena is by the school, correct? According to the map, that's only about 2-3 miles from the hotel. Where are the bars at? By the mall? Either way, using taxis the whole time, split between3 people wouldn't be that bad at all.

Comment

The arena is by the school, correct? According to the map, that's only about 2-3 miles from the hotel. Where are the bars at? By the mall? Either way, using taxis the whole time, split between3 people wouldn't be that bad at all.
                    I don't remember where all the bars are, I know there are some downtown, which is by the river...where is MNS when we need him!!!! MNS where are the bars in GF?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

St. Cloud has got some of them there fancy space shuttles? Well golly, ain't they sofistikated! We ain't got no such thing like that hear in Grand Forks. We just where naimtags with hour naims on them, pass out in the snow and hope somewon brings us home. Sometimes we git home, sometimes we don't.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I don't remember where all the bars are, I know there are some downtown, which is by the river...where is MNS when we need him!!!! MNS where are the bars in GF?
                        He's probably destroying stuff at home due to the US loss today. He was stuck at work during the game, relying on my text updates.

All I know is the Red Pepper is a must. Other than that? I have no clue. I've never been to that Parise-forsaken state.

Huh, that phrase sounds really odd. Wonder why?

Comment

Oh, for those Foopers who are making the trip, anyone willing to trade some beer?

I have two empty KBC Growlers that I could trade (with cash, of course) for two full Growlers, or I'd be willing to trade a couple sixers of whatever for a couple sixers of KBC.

Edit: email me, FB me, whatever. 2 growlers and/or two sixers is the limit. We don't need to be breaking any laws of distribution or anything.

Comment

There are several bars downtown, that is the usual hedonistic area.
                            'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Rane View Post
                              There are several bars downtown, that is the usual hedonistic area.
                              Trust me. If there are bars, we will find them. And most likely take them over. In any case, you can't miss this (USCHO) crowd. We're rather vocal.

Comment

Trust me. If there are bars, we will find them. And most likely take them over. In any case, you can't miss this (USCHO) crowd. We're rather vocal.
                                Just have the cab drop you off downtown, then you can walk to all the bars. Heck, you may even run into me at the Hub.
                                'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Working...
                                X