No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    Do you have any source to backup your belief that MTU would steal anything from SCCC?
    We stole 2 points from them early this season.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      http://www.mtu.edu/campus/ 1885 mining school, 1964 MTU ie officially "Huskies".

http://www.uscho.com/stats/teamYxY.p.../gender,m.html 1931 SCCC begins "husky hockey"

Can you prove MTU didn't steal it?
      St Cloud:
      St. Cloud Normal School 1869
      St. Cloud State University 1975 ie officially "Huskies"
      if you want to play that game
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
        Michigan Tech Alumni Association Today's Fact:
        In 1926 "Miners" became "Huskies" as a result of a student-sponsored name change contest.

Edit: Which makes sense because the Serum Run to Nome occured in 1925.
        I will agree that MTU became the "Huskies" before SCCC if you will agree one of your school colors is duct tape and the other resembles the color of urine.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

I will agree that MTU became the "Huskies" before SCCC if you will agree one of your school colors is duct tape and the other resembles the color of urine.
          Duct tape is awesome, and if your urine is that color, you should drink more water.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            I will take that challenge. But you'll have to get me so plastered that it will have vomit, blood, herpes, and period blood on it by the end (all products of a night of drinking the amount of alcohol it requires).
            Oh, I don't know if it would require that much alcohol? Personally I like the MTU jersey's and I would rather wear one of them than some of the other schools in the WCHA.
            Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
            Eric's Twitter
            The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

MTU is the realy Huskies.
              Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
              Eric's Twitter
              The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Should you really be criticizing other schools' color choices when one of UND's official colors is PINK?

Comment

there is nothing wrong with the color pink!
                  the girl always wearing heels at Tech games

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Should you really be criticizing other schools' color choices when one of UND's official colors is PINK?
                    Set himself up for that one lol.

Comment

Originally posted by "miss"fit View Post
                      You should wear pink, head to toe, to the game on Saturday. Bright, hot pink.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by "miss"fit View Post
                        This is why you're a genius.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I can't make it. Oh well.
                          Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Pink is the official support color for breast cancer, we like boobs so yeah pink is one of our school colors. Urine and duct tape really don't support anything except the beams of the cellar where MTU is standing.
                            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                            Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                            The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Pink is the official support color for breast cancer, we like boobs so yeah pink is one of our school colors. Urine and duct tape really don't support anything except the beams of the cellar where MTU is standing.
                              Duct tape can also be used to shut your mouth and tie your hands up.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Duct tape fixes everything

Comment

Working...
                                X