No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    A beet is different than a sugar beet? What a world!
    Out-of-towner's dont' figure this out until the morning after. Or the 2nd date.

Comment

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Homer: I keep hearing this irregular thumping noise.
      Gas Station Attendant: It's your heart, and I think it's on its last thump!
      Homer: Whew, I was afraid it was my transmission.
      Kid: Where's he going?
      Gas Station Attendant: You remember that old Plymouth we just couldn't fix?
      Kid: We're going to sell him to Mr. Nikopopolous?!
      Gas Station Attendant: You're a dull boy, Biddy.
      I only like this because its a Simpsons quote.

Reminds me of the Tooth Chipper roller coaster that Homer rode and hurt his heart
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

You couldn't pay me or get me drunk enough to wear a Sioux jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          That sounds like a challenge?
          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
          Eric's Twitter
          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

I feel the same way about Badger and Wolverine jerseys.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The feeling of wearing the jersey of a winner would just be too strange, wouldn't it?
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                I'll take that challenge.

And if bbdl shows up in a loincloth and a headdress, I'm running back home. No question.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  I'll take that challenge.

And if bbdl shows up in a loincloth and a headdress, I'm running back home. No question.
                  No loincloth or headdress. sorry to disappoint you, dirty.

Actually it sounds like I will be working on stuff with a professor and some other people at UND until pretty late on Friday, so I'm thinking I'll be going to the game dressed in my spiffy work clothes. Saturday may or may not be cowboy getup....
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    No loincloth or headdress. sorry to disappoint you, dirty.

Actually it sounds like I will be working on stuff with a professor and some other people at UND until pretty late on Friday, so I'm thinking I'll be going to the game dressed in my spiffy work clothes. Saturday may or may not be cowboy getup....
                    Whee! I get to check out the wonderful mall! Or shoot myself. I know most of you hope for option B.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Whee! I get to check out the wonderful mall! Or shoot myself. I know most of you hope for option B.
                      Shirtless will be coming up with us, so you 2 can find something to do on friday. Hmmm, is there anything to do in grand forks on friday? No? Well I guess you guys can drink.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Shirtless will be coming up with us, so you 2 can find something to do on friday. Hmmm, is there anything to do in grand forks on friday? No? Well I guess you guys can drink.
                        I thought Shirtless had to work, too? Either way, I'll probably hit the mall, just to maybe find something completely worthless that is kitschy enough to buy.

Comment

What arena is that picture in?
                          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                          Eric's Twitter
                          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

No.

The feeling of wearing the jersey of a winner would just be too strange, wouldn't it?

What arena is that picture in?
                            Joe Louis Arena, the greatest crappy old barn in the NHL.

Comment

That'll cover about 45 minutes....maybe.

If you go to a movie...go to the theater in East Grand Forks, you'll be surprised at how nice it is. Also, the El Roco has good food (and the busted girls won't be there yet). Not sure how many people are still there that would remember me.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                That'll cover about 45 minutes....maybe.
                                Better than watching Oprah or any of those judge shows.

Just sayin'.

Comment

Working...
                                X