No announcement yet.

At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Why the Sioux jersey? You are part Gopher fan, so that makes it even more wrong.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

• Re: At Least Make It To Double Digit Points...Please? Michigan Tech at UND, 3/5-3/6

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Why the Sioux jersey? You are part Gopher fan, so that makes it even more wrong.
      I can bring a Sioux jersey for you to wear this weekend if it will make you feel better.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I like the Sioux jersey, so I bought one. I have to wear it sometime or it seems pointless to own it.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          I can bring a Sioux jersey for you to wear this weekend if it will make you feel better.
          It wouldn't.

...unless I could stain it with beets.

Do your parents have beets we could eat?
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Well I'm pretty sure all of you will be happy to know that I will not be in Grand Forks this weekend. So have fun. GO SIOUX
            Application for Admission to the WCHA:
            http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
            Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
            Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
            Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
            All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              I like the Sioux jersey, so I bought one. I have to wear it sometime or it seems pointless to own it.
              It's still pointless
              tUMD Hockey

Comment

It wouldn't.

...unless I could stain it with beets.

Do your parents have beets we could eat?
                You do know beets are different from sugar beets, right?
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Brilliant idea, Foxy Woxy. Dress up like a guy who got his arse whooped by the Sioux, just like the Huskies will.
                  There's that and he was part of the 7th Calvary and they were the ones that did that whole Wounded Knee thing after his death. It can be used a couple ways, and it would be hard for an average person to just realize "Oh it's Custer!" So the uniform would be more important.

Comment

You do know beets are different from sugar beets, right?
                    Do now

UMD doesn't have Beets 101 like UND does.
                    tUMD Hockey

Comment

I found pictures from the last time I was in Grand Forks....and realize why my memory was a little foggy. I believe I was holding Dirty, as to keep myself from falling off the stool at the blackjack table. Somehow I won a bunch of money that night!
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Do now

UMD doesn't have Beets 101 like UND does.
                        How are you a teacher?
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

How are you a teacher?
                          Well I'm not. Haven't graduated or recieved my license.
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Well I'm not. Haven't graduated or recieved my license.
                            *****http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1417/drriviera.png******
                            A beet is different than a sugar beet? What a world!
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

*****http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1417/drriviera.png******
                              A beet is different than a sugar beet? What a world!
                              Cwazy world!
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Cwazy world!
                                Homer: I keep hearing this irregular thumping noise.
                                Gas Station Attendant: It's your heart, and I think it's on its last thump!
                                Homer: Whew, I was afraid it was my transmission.
                                Kid: Where's he going?
                                Gas Station Attendant: You remember that old Plymouth we just couldn't fix?
                                Kid: We're going to sell him to Mr. Nikopopolous?!
                                Gas Station Attendant: You're a dull boy, Biddy.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X