X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #14 Ferris State at Western Michigan 2-27

Saturday:

Live Stats - http://www.collegehockeystats.net/09...x/mfsuwmua.f27

Ferris State's Online Audio Broadcast FREE (must have realplayer)http://161.57.5.17/ramgen/broadcast/test.rm

Live Twitter Feed - www.Twitter.com/FerrisHockey

E-Mail the Radio Booth - SportsRadio@Ferris.edu

Enjoy and Go Bulldogs!

Re: #14 Ferris State at Western Michigan 2-27

Roehl opens the scoring for Western Michigan

1-0 , 5:08 left 1st period.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

End of 1

Western Michigan 1
      Ferris State 0
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Philo sends two Broncos to the box at the same time. Full 2 minute 5x3.

Comment

Penalty killed.

Comment

Ferris gets a breakaway, stoned on the first chance, but knocks the net off before the rebound can be scored.

Comment

Henry to the box for hooking. FSU powerplay 10:41 2nd

Western Michigan 1
              Ferris State 0

Comment

Henry get out of the box, and called for another penalty. 5th power play of the night for Ferris.
                8:32 2nd period
                Western Michigan 1
                Ferris State 0

Comment

Penalty on Ferris to negate the power play. It's certainly being called like a normal Ferris-Western game.
                  7:29 2nd
                  Western Michigan 1
                  Ferris State 0

Comment

All penalties are over. 5:19 2nd

Western Michigan 1
                    Ferris State 0

I stand corrected. penalty to Ferris for charging.

Comment

Crew to the penalty box for Western on a hold. 4:07 2nd

Western Michigan 1
                      Ferris State 0

Comment

Penalties expire, Crew gets out of the box and immediately is back in for charging.

Huh. You think one of these teams has a lame duck coach or something?

Comment

Here comes another 5x3 for Ferris. Hooking on WMU.
                          1:22 2nd.
                          Western Michigan 1
                          Ferris State 0

Comment

Ferris State scores on the 5x3- Haines

Ferris State 1
                            Western Michigan 1

That makes Ferris 1 for 9 on the powerplay so far. Hahahaha.

End of 2.

Comment

3rd period underway.

Comment

Working...
                              X