You Can't Go Home Again - Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, Saturday, Feb. 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can't Go Home Again - Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, Saturday, Feb. 27

Can Wisconsin get to 100 SOG on the weekend?

Last home game of the season for Tech, who will be celebrating its six departing seniors after the game.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: You Can't Go Home Again - Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, Saturday, Feb. 27

Podge Turnbull scored last night for Wisconsin, and is rewarded by being dropped from the lineup. Derek Lee replaces him.

Brett Olson is out for Tech with a lower body injury.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
      Podge Turnbull scored last night for Wisconsin, and is rewarded by being dropped from the lineup. Derek Lee replaces him.

Lee has more talent than Turnbull, but still an interesting move as to why....
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Who's in net for UW?
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
          Lee has more talent than Turnbull, but still an interesting move as to why....
          Posick just said Eaves had made the decision earlier in the week to give each guy one night, so I guess it was pre-meditated. Still baffled at Pat Johnson's continual presence.

Gudmandson in goal to answer the other question.

Comment

That's game. Congrats on your sweep.

Pietila out as well, 11 forwards and 7 defensemen dressing.

Robinson getting the start despite Kevin "No, Really, I'm Not Cam Ellsworth" Genoe making 58 saves last night.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Gudmandson in goal to answer the other question.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Posick just said Eaves had made the decision earlier in the week to give each guy one night, so I guess it was pre-meditated.
                Thanks for the info.

I'm glad Tech is starting a different goalie tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  I'm glad you and I both agree that it's a good thing Goody is in net tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                    I'm glad you and I both agree that it's a good thing Goody is in net tonight.
                    I do. I started both Bennett and Gudmanson this weekend, but if the same goalie gets a sweep on a weekend, I get 2 extra points.

MTU's band played Family Guy theme. NICE!

Comment

Rebound bounces to Jake Gardiner, catches Robinson way out of position, stuffs it home. 1-0 UW.

Comment

Gardiner makes it 1-0

Comment

UW goal by Gardiner. Shots 9-2 UW.

Comment

Gardiner beats Robinson off a rebound he couldn't get back to cover in time.

I'm trying to find the words to describe this team without being disrespectful.

1-0

Comment

great. we finally get the feed going and its too late, we are already behind.
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                              X