Miami hosts Ohio st.- Senior night!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami hosts Ohio st.- Senior night!!!

Miami and the buckeyes drop the puck on national television tonight. Hawks looking to lock up #1 seed in the tournament and Bucks looking to get home ice in the playoffs.

puck has dropped.
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Re: Miami hosts Ohio st.- Senior night!!!

4 minutes in still scoreless.
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Big save by carlson on miele back door and another two huge saves to keep it scoreless.

Comment

staarman with the line of the night so far.

on Pat Cannone of Miami: " Ive always said he is the type of player that if in a dark room he could still put the puck on your stick."

Comment

still scoreless 7 minutes into the game.

Comment

Huge rebound in front of the net and Carlson makes a big save. !2:30 to go in the first.

Comment

Ohio st. on the power play. Penalty on Jarrod Palmer for cross checking with 12:00 min to go in first.

Comment

Miami kills off the penalty and gets a great chance but carlson makes the save. Scoreless with 9:39 left in the first.

Comment

Miami skating circles around OSU now, even strength but OSU playing a box and one and not chasing the outside...interesting strategy.

Comment

two HUGE saves by Reichard to keep this game scoreless.

Comment

OSU has tremendous pressure and Reichard comes up huge.

Comment

Penalty on Boyd for OSU for tripping, its a Miami power play.

Comment

OSU PK not good
                          Not good at all

Comment

Deflection on Reichard and he makes the save. Reichard coming up big in the first period to keep this game scoreless.

Comment

Penalty on ohio st.'s Ian boots for Interferance at 2:19 and Chris wideman for Miami is going as well. We are skating at 4 on 4.

Comment

Working...
                              X