USCHO/SUNYAC Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USCHO/SUNYAC Awards

Just curious to know if USCHO will be doing their SUNYAC All-Rookie awards along with the defensive player awards again this season.

Re: USCHO/SUNYAC Awards

Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post
    Just curious to know if USCHO will be doing their SUNYAC All-Rookie awards along with the defensive player awards again this season.
    Yes. I'm in the process of working on them now.

Remember though, we don't select them. We just coordinate them. The coaches do the voting.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
      Yes. I'm in the process of working on them now.

Remember though, we don't select them. We just coordinate them. The coaches do the voting.
      Awsome. As a fan of SUNYAC hockey, I appreciate you coordinating these. I really like the idea of the defensive awards. Defensive defensemen often don't get their dues in the All-SUNYAC teams.

Comment

Awsome. As a fan of SUNYAC hockey, I appreciate you coordinating these. I really like the idea of the defensive awards. Defensive defensemen often don't get their dues in the All-SUNYAC teams.
        Agreed. When D men get selected, it's usually based on offensive stats. Good to see these blueliners get some love.
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I feel Kevin Huinnik's name might be coming up in this discussion as well as Plattsburgh's Cory Adams.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            I feel Kevin Huinnik's name might be coming up in this discussion as well as Plattsburgh's Cory Adams.
            My lips are sealed.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

IMO, Adams is Plattsburgh's top freshmen this season. He is a stud on the blue-line and if I am not mistaken has the best +/- on the team. He should at least be on the All-Rookie team and in discussions for the top defensive defensemen award.

Comment

IMO, Adams is Plattsburgh's top freshmen this season. He is a stud on the blue-line and if I am not mistaken has the best +/- on the team. He should at least be on the All-Rookie team and in discussions for the top defensive defensemen award.
                Any word if Adams will be playing this weekend? heard a rumor he had mono or the like.

Comment

Agreed. Like good referees, the best defensemen are often those who you don't notice on the ice. They don't make any flashy plays, but don't get beat often, either.

Comment

Originally posted by AGPennypacker View Post
                    Agreed. Like good referees, the best defensemen are often those who you don't notice on the ice. They don't make any flashy plays, but don't get beat often, either.
                    Best way to put it.
                    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                    X