Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC-BC Tuesday

This game on TV or radio?
    Boston College Eagle Hockey ยป "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Re: MC-BC Tuesday

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-boston-college.html

Boston College 3-0, mid first period so far.
    Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

This is an absolute beatdown right now. Merrimack looks like a peewee team out there and BC is skating circles around them.
      Originally posted by reBlur
      the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Gotta love Gibbons. Guy gets knocked off the puck and he drills the guy and he ends up in the box. That kid is nasty.
        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

Price with the SHG from Lombardi. 4-0. WOW!

Comment

BC outshooting Mack 6-2 so far in the 2nd.

Brathwaite in for Cannata to start the period as well. Poor Hokydad.

Comment

BC is by far the more talented team tonight, but Merrimack didn't come to play and Cannata let in a few softies - 2 that were shortside.

Comment

5-0. Atkinson scores his 20th and 2nd of the night.
                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

BC 5-0
                  Atkinson on the PP.

Comment

Atkinson from Gibbons. 2nd of the game. 5-0 Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                      BC is by far the more talented team tonight, but Merrimack didn't come to play and Cannata let in a few softies - 2 that were shortside.
                      umm BC is by far the more talented team EVERY night vs 'Mack
                      Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                        umm BC is by far the more talented team EVERY night vs 'Mack
                        Correct.

Comment

Hat trick Atkinson. SPEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I said that wrong. I didn't mean just tonight, but as evidenced this fall MC is capable of playing with BC, but tonight they didn't show up and BC executed.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
                              I said that wrong. I didn't mean just tonight, but as evidenced this fall MC is capable of playing with BC, but tonight they didn't show up and BC executed.
                              Don't get too excited. Merrimack was terrible in 2000-2001 and still managed to beat a national title team in BC once.

Jimmy Hayes on the PP. High slot redirect. 7-0 BC.

Comment

Working...
                              X