Providence vs Lowell 2/26-2/27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Providence vs Lowell 2/26-2/27

I was pretty confident the last couple of weekends about Lowell getting a split in their series against BC & Maine. They split both series.

I'm hoping for a Lowell sweep but with the way Providence played against BU I could see anything happening.

Hopefully the students understand where the team is at and shows up in big numbers on Friday.

What do the Providence fans think is going to happen this weekend?
    Let's go Lowell.

Re: Providence vs Lowell 2/26-2/27

Originally posted by Gainzo View Post
    What do the Providence fans think is going to happen this weekend?
    97 & 98

Comment

I agree 97 & 98

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
        I agree 97 & 98
        Ouch
        Gary

www.umlhockey.com
        Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
        "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
        KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Going down to Providence Saturday for the game and I'm not familiar with the campus and was wondering if there's any good pubs near the arena. The Freds mentioned Prime Time.

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
            Going down to Providence Saturday for the game and I'm not familiar with the campus and was wondering if there's any good pubs near the arena. The Freds mentioned Prime Time.
            I was being a wise guy but nobody jumped in. If it Prime Time is still open you probably do not want to go there. There is a place called The Abbey at 686 Admiral Street about a half mile from the rink. The place is small but was good last time I was there about a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
              I was being a wise guy but nobody jumped in. If it Prime Time is still open you probably do not want to go there. There is a place called The Abbey at 686 Admiral Street about a half mile from the rink. The place is small but was good last time I was there about a year ago.
              I haven't been there but Go-UML (Gary) loves the place. Good beer selection from what I've been told.
              Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
              2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
              2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
              2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                I haven't been there but Go-UML (Gary) loves the place. Good beer selection from what I've been told.
                Hey Monty, of course years ago a few of us tried to follow the UML lead and tailgate at PC. We were told to leave so we wouldn't set a bad example. Hmmm, now the place is almost empty. So much for setting example.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
                  Hey Monty, of course years ago a few of us tried to follow the UML lead and tailgate at PC. We were told to leave so we wouldn't set a bad example. Hmmm, now the place is almost empty. So much for setting example.
                  We used to have such a good time tailgating, but the cold and the Brewery being so close finally killed it.
                  Monty

2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Yep! That's where we're going before the game on Saturday.

Comment

We used to have such a good time tailgating, but the cold and the Brewery being so close finally killed it.
                      Wow, that actually sounds like a good time. Wish someone would bring that back! The Brew lot would be a perfect place for that.
                      UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
                        Wow, that actually sounds like a good time. Wish someone would bring that back! The Brew lot would be a perfect place for that.
                        Couldn't do it there. We did it over in the huge lot that used to be the student lot.
                        Monty

Comment

Couldn't do it there. We did it over in the huge lot that used to be the student lot.
                          That's what killed it more than anything else... I know most of you remember but the school sold off that lot... it also used to be subdivided between student parking and that physics department research building... once the lot was sold off and they unified the lot it became more or less off limits. Too bad because that really was a good thing.
                          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                          Skating Friar Jersey
                          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                            That's what killed it more than anything else... I know most of you remember but the school sold off that lot... it also used to be subdivided between student parking and that physics department research building... once the lot was sold off and they unified the lot it became more or less off limits. Too bad because that really was a good thing.
                            Loved the cops coming over, checking it out and moving on. Thank God for the red cups. Plus it was a cool thing for Coach MacDonald to stop by every game.
                            Monty

Comment

Lowell gets the kiss of death in the weekend preview.

Great. Just great.
                              Lowell Forever
                              Forever Lowell

Comment

Working...
                              X