Bye Week vs. SCSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye Week vs. SCSU

Huskies are coming off a split against Bucky. People are divided over whether Lee should be benched, or whether or not the rotation should continue. No matter what, goaltending and defense were huge issues in Saturday's loss, and these should be addressed sooner than later.

Huskies are playing good, but its Bye Week. Bye Week sweeps easily.
    Last edited by huskiesfan1990; 02-21-2010, 01:37 AM.

Re: Bye Week vs. SCSU

Bye Week's captain should watch his head this weekend.

Comment

Over/under on how many goals Mike Lee gives up this weekend?
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Mike Lee seriously?

Comment

Split. We'll get a win with Dan Dunn in net Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            Over/under on how many goals Mike Lee gives up this weekend?
            LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking.
            I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Even Tech had little difficulty with Bye. They play a lazy trap and don't move their feet well, so you just have to dump and chase. The only thing to worry about would be #1 goalie Sawhôrs. Head coach Rhode Cohen has been relying heavily on him to steal a few 0-0 ties against the bottom half of the AHA, and {PROVICED.

Comment

Startthebus...did you not get invited to prom? Hence the hostility in your profile?? Let me know
                Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

How does everyone feel about the Gophers stealing our "mad face" idea for our threads?
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

How does everyone feel about the Gophers stealing our "mad face" idea for our threads?
                    They got a sweep against CC. Maybe they think they're channeling some kind of energy from it or something. They'll do anything to turn their season around

Comment

I have felt that the team was a big part of the Dunn/Lee issue. The Huskies have been better in front of Dunn. But Lee was not good Saturday. Again, we were not great in front of him, but the team needs a few "big saves" and Mike is simply not making them. If I was betting, look for Dunn both nights against Mankato.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                        LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking.
                        The boys are having a pretty decent season with the exception of the second UND which happens to all teams on occassion they have been showing and playing well. So is the FINALLY gonna be the year they win an NCAA game ? I honestly hope so they are due .

Comment

Originally posted by Reverse Sanity View Post
                          I have felt that the team was a big part of the Dunn/Lee issue. The Huskies have been better in front of Dunn. But Lee was not good Saturday. Again, we were not great in front of him, but the team needs a few "big saves" and Mike is simply not making them. If I was betting, look for Dunn both nights against Mankato.
                          It will be really interesting to see how Motzko plays this. I think Dunn has earned the shot to be the guy. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if he sticks with the rotation.

I think this bye comes at a great time for us. We've had a string of big games (gophs, CC, UND, Wisc) and I think it will do us good to have a week off, rest up and then hopefully come back fully charged for a playoff run.

Any update on Raboin?
                          "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Now I have to look at the actual title of the thread to make sure it's the right one. Looks like Marcia is trying to be more and more like Jan these days!

Comment

Working...
                              X