Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Locked In The Basement: Wisconsin at Michigan Tech, Feb. 26-27

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    I've always wondered which places we flew and which places we bussed. I know they bus to Minneapolis obviously. I would assume Anchorage, North Dakota, CC, and Denver are flights. Duluth, Tech, Mankato, St. Cloud, Minneapolis bus?
    No, the lazy bums have flown up here before and proceeded to charter a bus out of central Wisconsin that has to drive them around up here.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

In fact here is the flight.
      http://flightaware.com/live/flight/BTA151

The Wisconsin Pansies can't even take a 6 hour bus ride. The 2nd shortest of any team that comes to Tech from the WCHA.
      What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
        No, the lazy bums have flown up here before and proceeded to charter a bus out of central Wisconsin that has to drive them around up here.
        You call it lazy, I call it luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
          WOW!!! I guess we will see what happens this weekend. nothing wrong with pulling for your team and hoping they get a win on Sr. Weekend. Maybe we are arrogant but 8-2, 6-0 and 7/13 on the PP. Unless some of the fans are going to physically be a 7th man on the ice, MTU has a lot of ground to make up sense the last time they played. home crowd or not.
          In the last 6 games MTU is 24% on the PP, 87% on the PK.
          When the Huskies played in Madison, Bennett Royer, Eric Kattelus and Mike Van Wagner didn't play because of injury and Malcolm Gwilliam and Ryan Bunger played through significant injuries...it didn't help that neither goalie played well in that series either. It was down right brutal but that was then and this is now. Michigan Tech will play tough and I guarantee that the differential will be way better than 14 goals. At worst this weekend will play out like it did in Denver...at best MTU somehow sweeps in 2 close games. I'm predicting a split.
          I can't argue with this one bit.
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Doesn't change they fact that they are a bunch of wankers.

Comment

I call it "Eaves trying to keep the players away from the dead **** dead deer, and the only way is to be 30,000 ft in the air."
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                I call it "Eaves trying to keep the players away from the dead **** dead deer, and the only way is to be 30,000 ft in the air."
                What on earth have I gotten myself into.

Comment

Chuckles, when certain posters cannot compete on these forums, they always revert to the paint thinner, bestiality, etc.

I don't know what you think, but to me, it's getting old.

Get some new material losers.
                  "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                    Chuckles, when certain posters cannot compete on these forums, they always revert to the paint thinner, bestiality, etc.

I wasn't aware that posters were competing on the forums! What are we competing for? Am I doing well?
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Badgers beat their women?

Comment

Aye Aye Aye Aye, Jesus hates Wisconsin!!!
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          I wasn't aware that posters were competing on the forums! What are we competing for? Am I doing well?
                          Good hockey talk and light hearted ribbing, but I see you're in Mini-soda so I understand that you can't take it. You are besmirching the good people of the U.P.

That material is old news; get a new writer.

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Good hockey talk and light hearted ribbing, but I see you're in Mini-soda so I understand that you can't take it. You are besmirching the good people of the U.P.

old news requires it to not be funny anymore...that fact that a wisconsinite couldn't resist sticking his ***** in a dead deer for a second time has not gotten to that point of yet...and I'm from wisconsin

Comment

This is a tech thread. Hockey talk doesn't happen until friday. This should be common knowledge.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

In the words of "Striker, "God help us".

Comment

Working...
                                X