Miami hosts Nebraska-Omaha 2/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami hosts Nebraska-Omaha 2/19

Big series for UNO and a nice test for Miami. Both playing well, should be play off type atmosphere.

Puck drops at 7:35.
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Re: Miami hosts Nebraska-Omaha 2/19

puck has dropped.
    Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

2-2 after 1.

Comment

2-2 at the end of the first. Very good period. Miami jumped out early and UNO came back. Miami went up 2-1 mid way through the first and UNO tied it up late in the first on the Power play. Palmer and B. Smith with the goals for Miami. Hudson with both for UNO.

Comment

Very very cheap shots on VAIVE in that period. Worst by del grosso. If there's any time they call a 5 check from behind open ice that would have been it. Cross check to the back of the head. He got on the board though. I guess after past couple weeks we should expect some of these attempts at hurting our guys
          Miami 4 2. Shots 30 16 miami. 14 5 in the second period

Comment

VAIVE never came out locker room for the third...

Comment

We are seeing the worst side of teams now when they go down big to us. Kid needs a two game waispension for that. Ridiculous

Comment

Working...
              X