EC will be fine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EC will be fine

I just wanted to make sure that nobody thinks I was criticizing other EC fans on the other thread that was removed. I just wanted to put a positive light on things.
    Again, the ECAC-West is a tough conference and we are still in good shape. I am confident that our Coaches and players will overcome this adversity and finish the season strong.
    JConnor, please don't think I was implying you were being critical. That wasn't what I was getting at. I just try to be positive and soothe some of the concerns that have arisen.
    I don't feel that anyone has thrown the team under the bus. It's just natural that adversity combined with past history can possibly become a psychological hurdle. I'm sure, though, that the other EC fans on the forums have confidence as well that we have a good group of guys. It will be a challenge as Neumann and Hobart have regained last season's form and look like they will finish strong.
    Anyone else who feels like any EC fans are being critical, I don't think that was the intent either.
    JConnor, Prez, smbenny, and others who post on the forums are great fans and I know their long-time support is appreciated.

Re: EC will be fine

Well said. I let my frustrations get the better of me. I agree that this team has something most others before them did not. I will support them no matter what but, I will criticize bad play.

Note: I removed the thread myself not a Moderator.
    Last edited by jconnor; 02-18-2010, 12:03 PM.
    Elmira College (2006 ECAC-W Champions. 2006,2008 Final Four Semi-Finalist)
    Guelph Storm (2004 OHL Champions)
    Die Hard Leafs Fan (Still Waiting )

http://community.webshots.com/user/jpconnor55

Comment

EC has a great group of guys ..they have very strong seniors with 2 all Americans in Masters and Tuttle and 2 very tough hard playing defensemen seniors in Gamble and Moore ..don't count them out ..the other members of the team all know what it's going to take to recover from this blip .. there power play will be clicking i hope and the rest of their game offense and defence back in step to take it to Manhattenville this weekend and grow stronger into the playoffs ..I for one will be cheering them on this weekend and onward ...look for some great hits and tough play "the boys are ready" They can beat anyone in D3 on any given night ..now let's sit back cheer them on and enjoy ...

Comment

I'm feeling better now I just watched THIS

Comment

The Eagles will soar once more and sweep the weekend....
          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
            The Eagles will soar once more and sweep the weekend....
            I hope so., I also have faith in these guys. Will miss Fri' game, will be there Sat.

wish it was on the radio... welm 1410 BOO!

Comment

[QUOTE=jconnor;4635909]I'm feeling better now I just watched

OH YEA!!! GO EC!! BEAT Mville asxnastys

Comment

[QUOTE=EC809;4636729]
                Originally posted by jconnor View Post
                I'm feeling better now I just watched

OH YEA!!! GO EC!! BEAT Mville asxnastys
                After four years of Albert playing here,(plus one year away) it was nice to finally meet you. Come back again!!

Comment

remember fellas this is not your father's manhattanville team ec will be dealing with

Comment

Originally posted by valliant defender View Post
                    remember fellas this is not your father's manhattanville team ec will be dealing with
                    Yea they are such a big powerhouse with wins over Conn College, Buffstate, Assumption, Becker, Cortland, Nichols, and Morrisville...
                    Remy Babineaux
                    remyb616@gmail.com
                    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

jconnor
                      I got your PM but my reply is being returned to me.
                      email me please
                      johnny_salmon@hotmail.com

Comment

sounds like I missed a good thread

Comment

[QUOTE=jconnor;4637036]
                          Originally posted by EC809 View Post

After four years of Albert playing here,(plus one year away) it was nice to finally meet you. Come back again!!
                          Thanks. I wish I was back this weekend. Enjoy the games I sure they will play fine.
                          Nice to meet you too. Elmira fans treated him so wonderful. Thanks to you all.

Comment

Hey ballgame! How the heck are ya? How is the hockey going?

Comment

Originally posted by EC809 View Post
                              Hey ballgame! How the heck are ya? How is the hockey going?

Playoffs start today! But having 3 young kids makes it tough to find the time. Ive got a 4 years, 1 year old, and a newborn!
                              Think Ill focus on getting my 4 year old on skates learning how to read a 2-1-2 forecheck. Identify when its a trap or a passive 1-2-2. You know, standard stuff

You still with the local Flint team?

Funny, now Al is like me! Alumni

Comment

Working...
                              X