Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Olympic Hockey - Let's Stick It To The Canucks Again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Olympic Hockey - Let's Stick It To The Canucks Again!

Just got home to watch the DVR and who do I hear? Frickin' Pierre McGuire . I'll have to suck it up after dinner and listen to the clown. I guess we only got rid of him for one game.

Great win. You never know what will happen when a team hangs around; sounds like Hiller was playing out of his ***. I was listening to the radio broadcast. The radio guys said it was a very good, close, even game and then I see the stats. I'll be the judge when I watch it.

Rest up, boys!!!!
    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

So, now we play the winner of Canada/Russia?

Edit. Nevermind I just saw it was the Fins or Czechs.
      Last edited by Billy Blanks; 02-24-2010, 05:29 PM.
      TECH STILL SUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
        Just got home to watch the DVR and who do I hear? Frickin' Pierre McGuire . I'll have to suck it up after dinner and listen to the clown. I guess we only got rid of him for one game.
        He did say Pavelski is from the small town of Plover, Washington for the 2nd time this Olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
          I watched at work. Didn't need any account numbers or passwords. It just opened directly to the stream. Decent quality, considering. The only downside were the awkward commercial breaks that were crammed in at random stoppages in play.
          At least the commercials came during stoppages. I was watching a women's game online and they'd flip to a commercial in the middle of the action.

Comment

Originally posted by sweatpants View Post
            He did say Pavelski is from the small town of Plover, Washington for the 2nd time this Olympics.
            Yeah, he's right. Just down the street from Stevens Point, Washington.
            "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by RedhawkBandMan View Post
              I watched at work. Didn't need any account numbers or passwords. It just opened directly to the stream. Decent quality, considering. The only downside were the awkward commercial breaks that were crammed in at random stoppages in play.
              Apparently because I was on AT&T internet at work, it let me watch the game earlier without entering any account info. Now that I'm trying to watch a game on Time Warner internet, I'm prompted to enter the account info before I can watch. Lame.
              Love and honor to Miami forever and a day. Go RedHawks!

Comment

Canada just destroyed Russia 7-3. It seems that they have finally gelled as a team. This is one team that I do not want the U.S. to face in the gold medal game. They outplayed us and lost only because of Miller but I don't think the U.S. could pull it off again.

Lets all become fans of team Sweden tonight because they have the best chance of knocking the Canadians off in the Semi's.

Comment

Canada played well but Russia had the spine of a jellyfish and the heart of the Tinman tonight.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                    Canada played well but Russia had the spine of a jellyfish and the heart of the Tinman tonight.
                    So Russia are the Minnesota Gophers of international hockey?

Comment

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
                      So Russia are the Minnesota Gophers of international hockey?
                      Beautiful just beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, Canada looked very very dangerous. In their game against the U.S., even though they controlled the play, they lacked the ability to finish but they seem to be firing on all cylinders now.

Lets hope Sweden can stop their momentum.

Comment

Originally posted by jnacc View Post
                        Seriously though, Canada looked very very dangerous. In their game against the U.S., even though they controlled the play, they lacked the ability to finish but they seem to be firing on all cylinders now.
                        The Russian defense was garbage. They would have made the Gophers look potent.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by jnacc View Post
                          Beautiful just beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Lets hope Sweden can stop their momentum.
                          So we're assuming that we will win on Friday?

I'm hoping that we don't meet Canada in either medal game.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            The Russian defense was garbage. They would have made the Gophers look potent.
                            Boy have the mighty Gophers fallen.....I'm loving it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              Agreed. Someone forgot to tell them that this wasn't an all-star exhibition and that defense and corner work were expected.

What a letdown of a supposed great match-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                So we're assuming that we will win on Friday?

I'm hoping that we don't meet Canada in either medal game.
                                Yeah, I suppose you are right, both the Czechs and Finns are dangerous and we should overlook no one.

Comment

Working...
                                X