• Show
Clear All

• The UND Discussion Thread - We Miss Chay

Let's try this again.
    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Re: The UND Discussion Thread - We Miss Chay

Man. You spelled discussion right.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
      Let's try this again.
      Your heart was in the right place.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        Your heart was in the right place.
        had I said it was in honor of Goon right off the bat, no big deal. But I didn't.
        Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Did you delete the other thread?
          Darn, we'll have to make up those lost posts somewhere else now.
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

You should go back to the old title. Seeing as it's the North Dakota thread, I felt an [sic] of 'dick suction' was the more appropriate thread title.

Anyway, carry on with your talk of rapes and battering women.
            Originally posted by dicaslover
            Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
            Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
              You should go back to the old title. Seeing as it's the North Dakota thread, I felt an [sic] of 'dick suction' was the more appropriate thread title.

Anyway, carry on with your talk of rapes and battering women.
              Wow. Nice addition to the thread, and on the first page.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                Wow. Nice addition to the thread, and on the first page.
                Does Maize add anything to any thread, aside from his usual hate banter?

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

From the Sioux blog:

A pair of Sioux players have been recognized by the WCHA for their big weekends.

Chris VandeVelde is the league's offensive player of the week after his six-point weekend in St. Cloud. VandeVelde had a goal and an assist on Friday and a goal and three assists Saturday. He now has eight points in the last three games.

Corban Knight is the league's rookie of the week after his four-point weekend against the Huskies. Knight had two assists Friday and a goal and an assist on Saturday. Knight now has six points in the last five games.

UND in weekly honors this season
                  Oct. 13 -- Mike Cichy, WCHA rookie of the week
                  Oct. 20 -- Chay Genoway, WCHA defensive player of the week
                  Nov. 10 -- Evan Trupp, WCHA offensive player of the week
                  Dec. 1 -- Danny Kristo, WCHA rookie of the week
                  Jan. 12 -- Jason Gregoire, WCHA offensive player of the week
                  Jan. 12 -- Corban Knight, WCHA rookie of the week
                  Feb. 16 -- Chris VandeVelde, WCHA offensive player of the week
                  Feb. 16 -- Corban Knight, WCHA rookie of the week
                  Yowzers, VV is on fire. Great to see.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

For those that can't watch the away games on TV, you can watch the Lammy-Marvin non fight, all the Sioux goals and the penalty on Blood for "elbowing" Marvin (very funny) at the GF Herald site. Scroll down to the "Our Voices" section.
                    Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                      From the Sioux blog:

Yowzers, VV is on fire. Great to see.
                      about time... i had higher expectations for VV this year. He will need to continue to step up if we are going to make a run this year.

Comment

What number did Hakstol wear on his shirt when he played for UND? 47 ?
                        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

#2, nevermind
                          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Article on the Lamoureux twins at the Olympics:

http://sports.espn.go.com/olympics/w...say&id=4919980

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                              Article on the Lamoureux twins at the Olympics:

http://sports.espn.go.com/olympics/w...say&id=4919980
                              It will be fun to see them play for UND next year. It's probably happened before, but it certainly has to be rare for a school to have a son playing on a men's D-1 team and a daughter (to say nothing of two) playing for the same school's girls hockey team.

Comment

Working...
                              X