Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michigan State vs. Ferris State 2/19-2/20

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't set foot in Ewigleben since Bowling Green last set foot in Joe Louis Arena. I await your neg rep calling me a tool again.
    Lighten up, dickcheese.

You took my comment way too seriously. I've been to Wiggles Pen many times, including earlier this year. I'm only saying that your mascot sledding down the stairs there isn't much of a spectacle...now sliding down the aisle of the end zone section at Yost?...that would be something to see

For the record, I only neg-rep those who act like total a-holes...you must have had it coming. Also, I didn't call you a 'tool', I called you a 'knob'... which is, of course, only part of a tool.

Anyway, good luck this weekend. It ought to be a fun series to watch.
    Du hockey comme dans le temps!

Comment

Good to see that you have the mentality of a 9 year old. Dickcheese? Really?

You've potshotted Ferris' arena more than once, completely unprovoked. I find that amusing coming from where you have to watch hockey. A BG fan taking shots at anyone's arena is like the homeless guy talking smack to Bill Gates about how to make money. A Michigan fan or an MSU fan has room to talk. You have none.

Glad to see that you added nothing to the conversation about this weekend's series. I wasn't disappointed. Back to the Futile Four brackets for you. It's right where you belong. I feel sorry for the few BG fans around here that actually try to contribute around here. They've got to wade through your crap.

Let's get back to this weekend, shall we?
      Last edited by Hammer; 02-19-2010, 08:58 AM.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Watching a FSU fan and a BGSU fan make fun of arenas is like the Detroit Lions and Cleveland Browns battling for bragging rights...win and you are equally pathetic!
        MICHIGAN STATE
        1966:1986:2007

Comment

Hey, at least we've seen the inside of the NCAA tournament in the last 20 years.

I'm curious as to just how many MSU fans grabbed tickets for tonight's game.

God, that was fun...

Comment

The Slapshots will be making the trip to Big Rapids. They should be bringing down at least 40-some-odd kids from East Lansing. I will be there!

Can't wait to raise some hell.
            Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
            66 - 86 - 07
            59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
            59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Hey, at least we've seen the inside of the NCAA tournament in the last 20 years.

I'm curious as to just how many MSU fans grabbed tickets for tonight's game.
              From what I've read - between alums, blueline club, parents and other family, student section and the like - there looks to be quite a bunch of Spartan green to bust up the white-out tonight.

Comment

And yet it's still better than that middle school cafeteria you call an arena in Bowling Green. Have you painted that ****hole since 1985?
                Hey I think that place has character, the Scott Hamilton banner really ties the room together.

Comment

Gee, thanks. Now I have to wipe the hot chocolate off the keyboard.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I will be at both games this weekend!
                    MICHIGAN STATE

Comment

Oh, hey, MSU fans trekking to Big Rapids tonight: Wear green.

Let's try our darndest to disrupt this apparent whiteout tonight.
                      Michigan State University Spartan Hockey
                      66 - 86 - 07
                      59 - 66 - 67 - 84 - 86 - 87 - 89 - 92 - 99 - 01 - 07
                      59 - 66 - 67 - 82 - 83 - 84 - 85 - 86 - 87 - 88 - 89 - 90 - 92 - 94 - 95 - 96 - 97 - 98 - 99 - 00 - 01 - 02 - 04 - 06 - 07 - 08 - 12

Hey, I have this Twitter thing. Follow me here.

Comment

Originally posted by aallenpollreisz View Post
                        Oh, hey, MSU fans trekking to Big Rapids tonight: Wear green.

Let's try our darndest to disrupt this apparent whiteout tonight.
                        I'll be wearing the 2nd sweater, though with trepidation. Spartans are 0-for-last-5 when I do that.

Shoot - maybe I should just stay home and B2.

New topic:
                        What's the Ferris State health barometer say?

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                          I'll be wearing the 2nd sweater, though with trepidation. Spartans are 0-for-last-5 when I do that.

Shoot - maybe I should just stay home and B2.

New topic:
                          What's the Ferris State health barometer say?
                          Their captain Chupp was out for the final game last weekend. Didn't hear a whole lot about that so it must not be too serious. Wietecha, one of their better defensemen, has been out for, yeesh, several weeks now. At least 3 or 4 weeks. I don't know if it has ever been made publicly known what exactly is wrong with him, but there was a rumor that it was a concussion. I think that him being out has hurt quite a bit, if you want my honest opinion. But for the most part, the team is pretty healthy.

If anybody else knows anything, feel free to correct me or add additional thoughts. I'm just speaking off of what I have heard and have seen.

Comment

I am glad to see Ferris finally be real competitive again as I have always kinda liked them after i attended their week long youth hockey camp a few times back in my younger days. First time was before the place was renovated and at least one time afterwards. Do they still sell Slush Puppies? Those were the hot ticket for us kids back then after our skates.

But i remember coach Daniels giving us a tour of the locker room and facilities as well as a nice talk. He seemed like a pretty nice guy. It was right about the time Kunitz left. I think it was the summer afterwards becuase his locker was still there and it had Anaheim gloves sitting in it.

Still, my hope is that Ferris gets 0 points this weekend.

Comment

"WHITE"out???? *scratches head*

Really you guys... you shouldn't have. That's really sweet of you. With enough of a smattering of green in there we'll feel right at home.

I thought your colors were maize and maroon. Now I know the maizeout is pretty lame, but I think a maroonout could be something really special.
                              maize is just an arrogant shade of yellow

Comment

I got to Big Rapids an hour who and I have seen no fewer than 20 Spartan fans...too bad they are Spartans which means they will likely air on their hands and.not cheer for the team I'm green.
                                MICHIGAN STATE

Comment

Working...
                                X