Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Go.

UND is coming off a split where they finally scored some power play goals. By some I mean five in game.

tUMD has been inconsistent the last 3 weeks. Swept by BSU, a good split with Wisconsin and a disappointing split with Michigan Tech.

So yeah. Go
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

From what I've seen of both teams:

If UND gets any kind of momentum, whether that be the first goal, or strong play, watch out, as I think the tUMD goalies are shaky. This ain't Stalock you have (although just as much luck, they have less skill).

But, tUMD somehow is finding a way more often than not this season. Can't explain it. Confidence? Luck? Enough skill to eke out a few they shouldn't eke out? No clue.

I'd say split if I think about it, but gut feeling is UND sweep, if only to muddle the WCHA more, which is tradition.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The bunker? Haha, that's good stuff right there.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Huskies Sweep.
        Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          From what I've seen of both teams:

If UND gets any kind of momentum, whether that be the first goal, or strong play, watch out, as I think the tUMD goalies are shaky. This ain't Stalock you have (although just as much luck, they have less skill).

But, tUMD somehow is finding a way more often than not this season. Can't explain it. Confidence? Luck? Enough skill to eke out a few they shouldn't eke out? No clue.

I'd say split if I think about it, but gut feeling is UND sweep, if only to muddle the WCHA more, which is tradition.
          Should've(coulda woulda) been a UND sweep up in Duluth...but no need to rehash.

I'm just hoping the Sioux play with the same effort against UMD as they did against SCSU.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
            Should've(coulda woulda) been a UND sweep up in Duluth...but no need to rehash.
            Please rehash. Hoooray for overtime wins!

That was the game on the first goal UMD scored there was a Sue fan heckling us as we ran a lap around tDECC. I yelled at him that we were going to comeback and tie it up. There was nothing better than finding him in the crowd on the GTG lap and having him greet me with a middle finger. One of my favorite moments this year

Didn't get to see him when we won in OT because I was too busy being swamped by fellow students celebrating.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Go Sioux!
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Wonder if it'll be Eids all weekend or if Dell will get a nod.
                Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxAviator View Post
                  Wonder if it'll be Eids all weekend or if Dell will get a nod.
                  Dell will only see one more game and that will be 1 game against Tech...
                  Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jdr1 View Post
                    Dell will only see one more game and that will be 1 game against Tech...
                    and even then....maybe not...
                    Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

We need a big weekend for the Sioux and a poor showing from CC against UMN if UND wants a good shot at getting home ice...

Time to step up Sioux. Get some payback for the UMD game at the DECC that never should have gone to OT after the netting incident.
                      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                        We need a big weekend for the Sioux and a poor showing from CC against UMN if UND wants a good shot at getting home ice...

Time to step up Sioux. Get some payback for the UMD game at the DECC that never should have gone to OT after the netting incident.
                        LOL. Minnesota is not going to help anybody.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Last week you guys were driven to win for Chay and dish out payback to Marvin. This week its driven to show that mean netting and pay it back!
                          Last edited by Biddco; 02-15-2010, 10:32 AM.
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            Last week you guys were driven to win for Chay and dish out payback to Marvin. This week its driven to show that mean netting and pay it back!
                            The netting wasn't mean.
                            It was just hard for the refs to see evidently.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

The netting wasn't mean.
                              It was just hard for the refs to see evidently.
                              Sounds about right.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X