Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
    You forgot how they have a creek of poop by the arena. Covers up the smell of beets. Although it is covering up a bad smell with a horrible smell.
    "creek of poop" used to be a fresh water stream until UMD fans started bathing in it and polluting it with the "poop" caked on their bodies from sexually assaulting teenagers and mentally ******** adults, nice jobs you dogs.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
      polluting it with the "poop" caked on their bodies from sexually assaulting teenagers and mentally ******** adults, nice jobs you dogs.

Well that's an image only a Sue fan could have experienced first hand.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Only in the summertime, it doesn't work so well in winter.
        Remember when you were young? You shined like the sun...

Comment

An image that could only be fulfilled by the actions of a bulldog fan.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

An image that could only be fulfilled by the actions of a bulldog fan.
            Oh so it was you. I knew it.

I also like how you have the sexual predator list on bookmark. Keep tracking of yourself/relatives?
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
              Will the Sioux let UMD win this weekend so they can help keep UMD up there in the standings with SCSU? That would be another way to get back at Marvin.
              You might wanna lay off the mushrooms.
              'If a man wants to eat fried chicken, he's gotta get greasy.' - Kenny Rogers

Fighting Sioux Hockey: Highest NCAA Playoff Winning Percentage

There's no more pompous group of sports fans in the Twin Cities than hardcore followers of Gophers men's hockey. That makes it quite entertaining to see them in full pout after an unexpected elimination from the NCAA tournament. - Reusse

Comment

Oh so it was you. I knew it.

I also like how you have the sexual predator list on bookmark. Keep tracking of yourself/relatives?
                Your attempts are so feeble I am starting to feel sorry for you, the only thing harder to find in Duluth than a comeback is a national championship.

Comment

Your attempts are so feeble I am starting to feel sorry for you, the only thing harder to find Duluth than a comeback is a national championship.
                  For the Sioux? Yeah I agree. You'll be fortunate to make the NCAAs. Even harder to find is your home ice chances.
                  Last edited by Biddco; 02-19-2010, 08:29 AM.
                  tUMD Hockey

Comment

For the Sioux? Yeah I agree. You'll be fortunate to make the NCAAs. Even harder to find is your home ice chances.
                    Another mind numbing mental counter-punch from Super Dolt, are you going to taser me with your Rahtard-Gun next?

Comment

Another mind numbing mental counter-punch from Super Dolt, are you going to taser me with your Rahtard-Gun next?
                      Yup

ZAP!

Now you're more rahtarded!
                      Last edited by Biddco; 02-19-2010, 08:39 AM.
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

For the Sioux?
                        It's hard for the Sioux to find a national championship?
                        Heck, all they have to do is look in the rafters of the REA.

Of course, UMD can do that too, but their national hockey titles are from the wrong gender.
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                          It's hard for the Sioux to find a national championship?
                          Heck, all they have to do is look in the rafters of the REA.

Of course, UMD can do that too, but their national hockey titles are from the wrong gender.
                          Your chances this year silly!
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Your chances this year silly!
                            If the Sioux can make the NCAA's this year, they could easily go on a 4 game run, just like anyone else.

I know they're on the bubble, but a couple wins this weekend could certainly help.
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                              If the Sioux can make the NCAA's this year, they could easily go on a 4 game run, just like anyone else.
                              Well unless you guys play UNH or BC. Then you're one and done like St. Cloud.
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Well unless you guys play UNH or BC. Then you're one and done like St. Cloud.
                                That's not true.
                                It just depends on when we play BC in the NCAA's. If we play them in the regional or in the final, we can beat them. If we play them in the semi-finals...then we're screwed.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X