PDA

View Full Version : tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

SJHovey
02-16-2010, 08:50 AM
Pretty quiet in here. I mean I know for myself, I can't hate the Bulldogs. Got a long time friend whose a UMD fan so I've always been somewhat bipartisan to these two teams.

Here's to hoping the Sioux score a goal by first hitting the netting and it not being disallowed! :D

I can't work up any animosity for UMD either, even though I want us to crush them this weekend. Too much respect for Scotty Sandelin.

Sloe Gin
02-16-2010, 10:30 AM
I hate the Sue:)

no you don't. You hate who your woman tells you to hate. :)

jdr1
02-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Friday can't get here fast enough!!! Lets go SIOUX!!!

Bulldogs go down without a fight!!!

All they are is an over grown pug!!!

Biddco
02-16-2010, 11:09 AM
no you don't. You hate who your woman tells you to hate. :)

False. She likes the Sue and even has a Sue jersey. My job is to make sure that jersey "falls" off the hanger and onto the floor.

burbstyle
02-16-2010, 11:51 AM
False. She likes the Sue and even has a Sue jersey. My job is to make sure that jersey "falls" off the hanger and onto the floor.

Just don't be making any bets about the winner of Friday's game that could impact what you wear on Saturday :D

Biddco
02-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Just don't be making any bets about the winner of Friday's game that could impact what you wear on Saturday :D
Learned my lesson.

brianvf
02-16-2010, 02:43 PM
The Sioux need a sweep...so this has all the makings of a split.

brianvf
02-16-2010, 06:04 PM
From the Sioux blog:

This weekend, UND will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the 2000 national championship team and Columbus Blue Jackets alternate captain Mike Commodore will be back on campus for it.

Other members expected to be there are Peter Armbrust, Jason Endres, Ryan Hale, Trevor Hammer, Andy Kollar, Paul Murphy, Jason Notermann, Jeff Panzer, Mike Possin, Tim Skarperud and Kevin Spiewak.

Because the Sioux are playing Duluth, Bulldog coach Scott Sandelin -- an assist on the 2000 team -- also will be there.

A pre-game autograph session will be held at 5:30 Saturday on the northeast concourse. Autograph cards will be provided for free.

lord k
02-17-2010, 10:03 AM
If UND can score goals they will sweep. I just don't see them being outplayed by Duluth. Outscored maybe.

Sloe Gin
02-17-2010, 11:59 AM
If UND can score goals they will sweep. I just don't see them being outplayed by Duluth. Outscored maybe.

tis been the story line for most of the season. :(

Skeeterman
02-17-2010, 01:03 PM
Will the Sioux let UMD win this weekend so they can help keep UMD up there in the standings with SCSU? That would be another way to get back at Marvin.

lord k
02-17-2010, 01:04 PM
tis been the story line for most of the season. :(

We pray that stretch is done.

Wreckincrew
02-17-2010, 01:48 PM
I hate the Sue:)

Although they are the lesser of evils compared to the Gophers and SCCC.

Hating tRodents & the One-N-Dones puts you in with....well, almost everyone. But embracing the Fighting Sioux as your 2nd favorite squad would go a long way towards improving not only yours, but all of The Penalty Box member's karma (if tPB is still alive).

Biddco
02-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Hating tRodents & the One-N-Dones puts you in with....well, almost everyone. But embracing the Fighting Sioux as your 2nd favorite squad would go a long way towards improving not only yours, but all of The Penalty Box member's karma (if tPB is still alive).
I am going to destroy our "karma".

Sue suck the same as UMTC and SCCC. But it a different, more hostile, abusive and Nazi way.

SiouxTechie
02-18-2010, 01:28 AM
GO SIOUX!

Biddco, you gonna be in GF this weekend?

Biddco
02-18-2010, 07:29 AM
GO SIOUX!

Biddco, you gonna be in GF this weekend?
Nope.

I will be there Tech weekend however. Didn't want to go twice. Got some friends going there however. So if you see some younger UMD fans I probably know them.

Sloe Gin
02-18-2010, 09:24 AM
I am going to destroy our "karma".

Sue suck the same as UMTC and SCCC. But it a different, more hostile, abusive and Nazi way.

yeah, you're real good at trash talking there son. Maybe beersong and DHG can come along and teach you how to do it. :p

cross cheque
02-18-2010, 10:12 AM
Biddco aka http://www.doc.state.mn.us/level3/OffenderDetail.asp?OID=205983 doesn't surprise me you won't make it to this series, court date?

siouxhog12
02-18-2010, 10:45 AM
Biddco aka http://www.doc.state.mn.us/level3/OffenderDetail.asp?OID=205983 doesn't surprise me you won't make it to this series, court date?

hahaha!

Biddco
02-18-2010, 11:29 AM
Nope. I know UND players are used to court dates you should ask them.

yeah, you're real good at trash talking there son. Maybe beersong and DHG can come along and teach you how to do it. :p
Thanks. If I ever have a question about how to be a jerkface I'll ask you. :)

I have a question though...

How was Frattin acquitted when he blew .12 at the police station?