tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: tUMD @ UND: Bulldogs invade the Bunker

Pretty quiet in here. I mean I know for myself, I can't hate the Bulldogs. Got a long time friend whose a UMD fan so I've always been somewhat bipartisan to these two teams.

Here's to hoping the Sioux score a goal by first hitting the netting and it not being disallowed!

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post
      Pretty quiet in here. I mean I know for myself, I can't hate the Bulldogs. Got a long time friend whose a UMD fan so I've always been somewhat bipartisan to these two teams.

Here's to hoping the Sioux score a goal by first hitting the netting and it not being disallowed!
      I really can not bring myself to hate the Sioux either. Sioux fans pretty much hate the Gophers as much as tUMD fans and now with the Marvin/Genoway situation, they hate JBSU too!!
      tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
        I really can not bring myself to hate the Sioux either. Sioux fans pretty much hate the Gophers as much as tUMD fans and now with the Marvin/Genoway situation, they hate JBSU too!!
        We could all hate the refs, gayphers, and SUCS together?! A friendly series with a hug line instead of a handshake line? Is there a sign up sheet or facebook group?!
        I really hope no one on either team gets hurt this weekend, I couldn't take another "that was a dirty hit with intent" weekend of uscho thread.
        "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

I hate the Sue

Although they are the lesser of evils compared to the Gophers and SCCC.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            I hate the Sue

Although they are the lesser of evils compared to the Gophers and SCCC.
            YES!

Big series for tDogs, let's see if this team can finish the season strong starting @ Sue.

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFanatic View Post

I can't work up any animosity for UMD either, even though I want us to crush them this weekend. Too much respect for Scotty Sandelin.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

I hate the Sue
                no you don't. You hate who your woman tells you to hate.
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Friday can't get here fast enough!!! Lets go SIOUX!!!

Bulldogs go down without a fight!!!

All they are is an over grown pug!!!
                  Fighting Sioux Hockey

Waiting the arrival of the ZANE!!!!!

Superman Wears Evan Trupp pj's to bed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                    no you don't. You hate who your woman tells you to hate.
                    False. She likes the Sue and even has a Sue jersey. My job is to make sure that jersey "falls" off the hanger and onto the floor.
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

False. She likes the Sue and even has a Sue jersey. My job is to make sure that jersey "falls" off the hanger and onto the floor.
                      Just don't be making any bets about the winner of Friday's game that could impact what you wear on Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by burbstyle View Post
                        Just don't be making any bets about the winner of Friday's game that could impact what you wear on Saturday
                        Learned my lesson.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

The Sioux need a sweep...so this has all the makings of a split.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

From the Sioux blog:

This weekend, UND will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the 2000 national championship team and Columbus Blue Jackets alternate captain Mike Commodore will be back on campus for it.

Other members expected to be there are Peter Armbrust, Jason Endres, Ryan Hale, Trevor Hammer, Andy Kollar, Paul Murphy, Jason Notermann, Jeff Panzer, Mike Possin, Tim Skarperud and Kevin Spiewak.

Because the Sioux are playing Duluth, Bulldog coach Scott Sandelin -- an assist on the 2000 team -- also will be there.

A pre-game autograph session will be held at 5:30 Saturday on the northeast concourse. Autograph cards will be provided for free.
                            I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

If UND can score goals they will sweep. I just don't see them being outplayed by Duluth. Outscored maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
                                If UND can score goals they will sweep. I just don't see them being outplayed by Duluth. Outscored maybe.
                                tis been the story line for most of the season.
                                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X