Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU and UW: Badger hunting

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    So nice win last night, but being a number one seed doesn't guarantee anything. Other than maybe you'll get to see your team in the Regional close to home.
    You're absolutely right, but for us Husky fans having a chance to see our team as the #1 seed IN St. Paul.....well it couldn't get much better than that. It would give our boys a home game atmosphere. Could they get that first NCAA win out East, sure, because it comes down to how you play that one game. But as fans it would be that much sweeter to be there in person. In that sense, the game last night mattered a great deal and so does the one tonight. Just getting 2 pts in Madison is a job well done, anything more than that is gravy.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
      Just getting 2 pts in Madison is a job well done, anything more than that is gravy.
      I love gravy.

Comment

Saturday night live blog. St. Cloud fan's welcome to stop by and talk about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
          I love gravy.
          I'm eating gravy right now.

So I heard security threatened to have LwB thrown out for making too much noise at the game last night.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Any word on why Festler is scratched tonight?
            SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              If this felt so good, you'll probably just drop dead on the spot if scsu ever wins a game that actually matters.

We need to salvage the split or this guy could die of happiness and pride.

Enjoy it while it lasts. The clock keeps ticking towards the NCAA's and then...
              WE got a monkey off our back, which is why it was such a big game for US.

Don't look now, but you might be saying that tonight's game is important to YOUR squad.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                So I heard security threatened to have LwB thrown out for making too much noise at the game last night.
                True story Actually, they told the whole group of us. Turns out you're not allowed to use profanity in the Kohl Center, you know, unless its pro-Badger profanity.
                tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                  WE got a monkey off our back, which is why it was such a big game for US.

Don't look now, but you might be saying that tonight's game is important to YOUR squad.
                  Tonight's game is HUGE for Wisconsin.

Comment

True story Actually, they told the whole group of us. Turns out you're not allowed to use profanity in the Kohl Center, you know, unless its pro-Badger profanity.
                    Ask FTLT about when her husband found out about that.

Comment

Well... individually you're not allowed to use profanity either. The key is when students use it, its in large groups

Per-Mar can't kick us all out, so they don't bother with any of us.

EDIT: Also, please win tonight. SCSU is a good team, don't get me wrong, but a sweep at this point is not a good sign at all...
                      Originally posted by solovsfett
                      To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                      You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Festler out with headaches from hits sustained last night . . .I guess its more precautionary then anything.
                        SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                          Festler out with headaches from hits sustained last night . . .I guess its more precautionary then anything.
                          Who hit him? Maybe we can hold a 6 month grudge.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            Who hit him? Maybe we can hold a 6 month grudge.
                            Please don't go there . .
                            SCSU!

Comment

It would appear that Dunn really needs to start for the remainder of the season.

Comment

That's called home field advantage.

Comment

Working...
                                X