Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU and UW: Badger hunting

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
    Read today the city is going after the bar because their sign is "too big". Once they go after Brothers, this thread will be next.
    Knowing the reputation of the city as the "People's Republic of Madison" it doesn't shock me that they'd have an issue with free speech in addition to private property.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

It's not a free country unless a man can smoke what he pleases. So when's the next smoke-out?
      Bob is making me concerned
      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        It's not a free country unless a man can smoke what he pleases.
        Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
          It's not a free country unless a man can smoke what he pleases. So when's the next smoke-out?
          Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
          Amen!
          St Cloud State aka Hippies
          I hate Hippies!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
            I would agree that Brother's is almost worthless...except on Wednesday nights. Their 10 cent wings are great...5 dollar buckets, you cannot go wrong.

Besides that ...I really do not like Brother's.
            That's kind of the funny part of the story in my eyes, even Brothers' defenders say something like "The place is a hole, but they shouldn't have to move if they don't want to."

Which I pretty much agree with fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Till I'm Dead! View Post
              St Cloud State aka Hippies
              I hate Hippies!!!!
              Wow, first Sloe Gin, now you.

Rest assured, I've never been called a hippie in my life.

Comment

Knowing the reputation of the city as the "People's Republic of Madison" it doesn't shock me that they'd have an issue with free speech in addition to private property.
                Yeah. Free speech for me, but not for thee.

Dotty's has great burgers and a stupendous beer selection, but it's not very big so but you need to get there early. We go on Saturday, and you need to get there by 4:30 - 4:45 to avoid getting wait listed for a table.

Comment

Mitchell and Bohmbach back on the 3rd line.
                  Gudmandson in net tonight.
                  http://host.madison.com/sports/colle...cc4c002e0.html

Comment

Wow, first Sloe Gin, now you.

Rest assured, I've never been called a hippie in my life.
                    I believe you Red. Anyways, Hippies don't like hockey...Hockey harshes my mellow maaaaan.(In hippie voice)

Comment

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
                      Yeah. Free speech for me, but not for thee.

Dotty's has great burgers and a stupendous beer selection, but it's not very big so but you need to get there early. We go on Saturday, and you need to get there by 4:30 - 4:45 to avoid getting wait listed for a table.
                      I will be there on Saturday as well. White jersey with an old man wearing a CRC jersey.
                      In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                      I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                        Gudmandson in net tonight.
                        I like it. Now, it's time for Guddy to take over. This should be a great confidence builder knowing he's the man. Nothing against Bennett, but I don't think the coaching staff feels comfortable with him as he has been shaky at times.
                        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          but I don't think the coaching staff feels comfortable with him as he has been shaky at times.
                          The coaching staff and every single Badger blogger in existence.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            The coaching staff and every single Badger blogger in existence.
                            I sat behind 3 decent to pretty good looking girls at the game last Saturday with signs expressing their love for Bennett.
                            So he's got that going for him, which is nice.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
                              I sat behind 3 decent to pretty good looking girls at the game last Saturday with signs expressing their love for Bennett.
                              So he's got that going for him, which is nice.
                              I trust that those signs were under 8.5" x 11", otherwise I'd like to know why the rules suddenly changed.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                                I will be there on Saturday as well. White jersey with an old man wearing a CRC jersey.
                                We'll probably be at the Big Ten Pub Saturday night. Dotty's crowds keep us away. We go once or twice a year as a treat. Tonight will be the Great Dane.

Comment

Working...
                                X