Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU and UW: Badger hunting

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I wouldn't wish INCH on anyone. sconnie, sioux, or scsu.
    Brenthoven would. He has class.
    Wisconsin - The real State of hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by VarsityWisconsin View Post
      False judgment. I turned on the Goofs tonight but then didn't feel like watching the Mighty Ducks pre Gordon Bombay against a Goliath so I switched over to the Olympics during intermission.
      Bad fan. I watch a game until the end if it's on. See: tonight's MN/DU game. I even watched the 10-1 WI-MTU game earlier this season until the end. Yeah. So, uh, you lose.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I wouldn't wish INCH on anyone. sconnie, sioux, or scsu.
      I would. Hence, my post.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And you'd think people from a town named Saint Cloud would be happy too....
        Oh yeah...I'm running around singing and dancing after getting bombed 8-1 in our own barn.
        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Bad fan. I watch a game until the end if it's on. See: tonight's MN/DU game. I even watched the 10-1 WI-MTU game earlier this season until the end. Yeah. So, uh, you lose.

I would. Hence, my post.
          Bad fan? Excuse me but I watched Wisconsin until the end. I was just referring to my intermission channel flipping. At least I choose to "drink paint thinner". Apparently, for you, it's in your drinking water.

Comment

I would. Hence, my post.
            Who said nothing good could come out of a UND/SCSU thread? Love the new sig quote. Well, I assume that's where it came from.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Bad fan? Excuse me but I watched Wisconsin until the end. I was just referring to my intermission channel flipping. At least I choose to "drink paint thinner". Apparently, for you, it's in your drinking water.
              Bolded: huh? Have another High Life.

I drink the good stuff, unless I choose to not drink the good stuff. But it's usually the former.

Let's put it this way, I willingly watched Cornell/Quinnipiac last weekend. So, go have another brat and an Old Swill, put some cheese on your head, and continue to embarrass your fanbase. And that's saying a LOT.

Edit: dx: yep, it came from that thread. Yager is cool beans. Good guy.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Bolded: huh? Have another High Life.

I drink the good stuff, unless I choose to not drink the good stuff. But it's usually the former.

Let's put it this way, I willingly watched Cornell/Quinnipiac last weekend. So, go have another brat and an Old Swill, put some cheese on your head, and continue to embarrass your fanbase. And that's saying a LOT.

Edit: dx: yep, it came from that thread. Yager is cool beans. Good guy.
                I have a cookie for Brenthoven. He watched a meaningless college hockey game because his team is so awful he can't watch his. He is the greatest college hockey fan ever. Talk about embarrassing: East Coast hockey is an upgrade from his "State of hockey".... Yikes!

BTW, I do watch other teams, just not meaningless ones like yours who have no impact on the standings.

Comment

I have a cookie for Brenthoven. He watched a meaningless college hockey game because his team is so awful he can't watch his. He is the greatest college hockey fan ever. Talk about embarrassing: East Coast hockey is an upgrade from his "State of hockey".... Yikes!

BTW, I do watch other teams, just not meaningless ones like yours who have no impact on the standings.
                  MN was on the bye last week. Try again.

Even more proof that you have little knowledge of the sport outside of your own little red'n'white world. And even then...

Comment

MN was on the bye last week. Try again.

Even more proof that you have little knowledge of the sport outside of your own little red'n'white world. And even then...
                    I didn't say you weren't on bye. I was pointing out that it was an upgrade. Learn to read.

Comment

I didn't say you weren't on bye. I was pointing out that it was an upgrade. Learn to read.
                      Read your post, the bolded part. If I could watch my team, I would have. I couldn't, so I watched another game. Have another bottle of 'thinner.

Comment

Read your post, the bolded part. If I could watch my team, I would have. I couldn't, so I watched another game. Have another bottle of 'thinner.
                        Right. I was assuming you'd watch your DVR full of highlights of this banner Minnesota season.

Comment

Right. I was assuming you'd watch your DVR full of highlights of this banner Minnesota season.
                          Boy you're ignorant. I still write checks. You really think I have a DVR?

And I thought uwbadgers16 or whoever was an idiot. You really take the cake.

Comment

Boy you're ignorant. I still write checks. You really think I have a DVR?
                            Do you ride horse and carriage to work too?

Comment

VarsityWisconsin=Facepalm

Comment

Do you ride horse and carriage to work too?
                                No, but I kick arse the old fashioned way.

Comment

Working...
                                X