• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU and UW: Badger hunting

Oh, wait! You do play hockey!

Comment

How much are tickets to the games this weekend?
      Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
        Face value is $22/game.

Comment

I would love to make the trip, but with the way we played on Saturday, I don't want to feel great shame when leaving the arena
          Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

I think you can sit in the upper 3rd tier (with a slightly obstructed view) for $18

Comment

I would love to make the trip, but with the way we played on Saturday, I don't want to feel great shame when leaving the arena
              Wear a Wisconsin sweater. You'll blend right in.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                This thread is full of re'tards.
                Couldn't agree more, Skeets!
                There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                  Why? I thought nobody care's about SCSU......
                  When I placed my order almost a month ago for this weekend's games, Saturday was almost sold out.

I am making the trip. Well...I only live an hour and a half away from Madison. If there is any shame, alcohol does a good job at making you feel better.

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
                  Wear a Wisconsin sweater. You'll blend right in.
                  Does being in a group of 11 with 4 badger fans count?
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by RedFreak View Post
                    All right, that's it! I don't think I've ever neg repped a Badger before, but I can't take it anymore.
                    You kidding me?!? I've neg repped a ton of SCSU fans.

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                    I will be more than glad to talk about this weekend. I am all set to drive to Madison this weekend. Are you? It should be a great series, and if there is a higher up...SCSU will win a game.
                    What time you guys getting there?

Originally posted by uwbadgers14 View Post
                    In this last 2 months, SCSU has lost 1 game to each decent team that have played, sorry, sweeps against Quinnipiac, Brown, Minnesota, and Tech don't impress me, nevermind what happened vs UND last sat, i don't know what that was, so i'd say everyone will get a good idea about St Cloud after this weekend. If they come out with points they are a contender, if they get swept then it may be a different year, same story for St cloud. JMO
                    Yeah, but sweeping bad teams is better than splitting with them. UW has the following sweeps ALL season:

hosting UNH, hosting UAA, hosting MTU, and hosting MSU-M. Which of these worldbeaters defined your season? If its a fair question to ask if we're for real, then the question's back at you guys.

All you can do is play the schedule in front of you, and to this point in time, we've got 2 road sweeps to your none, and one home and home sweep. You can say all you want about our opponents, but we didn't get the choice to play teams other than what was on our schedule. We didn't blow UAA out of the water, but CC, DU, UND, MN and MSU-M all failed to do what we were the only team to do, and that's sweep in Anchorage.

I think the WCHA is in a down year, but I think that DU, UW and SCSU are all a) proven teams and b) they'll sneak up on people in the NCAAs because everyone will convince themselves the WCHA's horrible this year because MN and UND are having down years. I also think that both teams will come out of the weekend with 2 points, a lot of mutual respect, and a real desire to see each other in the playoffs, WCHA or NCAAs.
                    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

I wish I didn't work weekends, Mad-town would be a refreshing break from Stearns County.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                        I also think that both teams will come out of the weekend with 2 points, a lot of mutual respect, and a real desire to see each other in the playoffs, WCHA or NCAAs.
                        Doesn't everyone want to see SCSU in the NCAAs?
                        Five Reasons to Love Wisconsin Hockey:
                        1. "Varsity"
                        2. "SIEVE!"
                        3. "Five Goal Free for All"
                        4. Phil and Mrs. Phil
                        5. "'Midget' Hockey"

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          What time you guys getting there?
                          I will be there around 3 or 4 in the afternoon on Friday.
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Question for any Minnesotans:
                            What is the common opinion of Winona State University over there?
                            Where would it be on the Minnesota pecking order?
                            A smart-arsed friend of mine thinks he has the greatest college degree because he went there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pucky-Bucky Backer View Post
                              Question for any Minnesotans:
                              What is the common opinion of Winona State University over there?
                              Where would it be on the Minnesota pecking order?
                              A smart-arsed friend of mine thinks he has the greatest college degree because he went there.
                              ROTFLMAO

That good enough for ya?
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Atleast Badger & Husky fans can all agree on one thing as Suter, Rafalski, Pavelski(UW) along w/ Malone(SCSU) beat Switzerland 3-1 today! USA! USA!
                                Wisconsin Badgers 6X National Champions! 1973-1977-1981-1983-1990-2006

The only good Gopher is a DEAD GOPHER!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X