X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Recruiting III: Monty's Quest for the Holy Grail

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Yes. (That was a hint)
    Are you going to be giving out 'red cloud' cotton candy? It could work...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
      I'm not 100% sure Norris would be down with a cotton candy machine in the building.
      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        That would please me beyond words. Not to mention Doc would have to break into his strategic reserves of choice vodka.
        Me too, and IIRC it was on Senior Night that he showed up last year and deferred. He could stop it Troy on his way to Florida.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          Me too, and IIRC it was on Senior Night that he showed up last year and deferred. He could stop it Troy on his way to Florida.
          Was he there last year? I recall hearing that Pirri was there and got a standing O.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Was he there last year? I recall hearing that Pirri was there and got a standing O.
            I thought that he was. I am too lazy to dig through last year's thread. I also think that it was mentioned in the local papers.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm not 100% sure Norris would be down with a cotton candy machine in the building.
              Lighten up Norris...
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

You can avoid the machine...just have the red cotton candy as a big wig and have the fans pull it from your head...the Big Red Freak Out! Plus the sugar will get the fans fired up for the game!

Comment

You can avoid the machine...just have the red cotton candy as a big wig and have the fans pull it from your head...the Big Red Freak Out! Plus the sugar will get the fans fired up for the game!
                  Sugar is unnecessary.
                  Here we come!

Comment

I see no problem with this. Want some candy little girl?
                    Originally posted by moe24
                    Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

What is Red Cloud Cotton Candy? I Googled it, and this thread is the first URL that appears?
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        What is Red Cloud Cotton Candy? I Googled it, and this thread is the first URL that appears?
                        I think it's the give away at BRF!

Comment

I am planning to be at both games this weekend. Is it possible we all can meet somewhere between periods to say hello. class of 68

sorry I put this on wrong thread.
                          Last edited by psu; 02-18-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

On Thursday, the Cornwall Colts defeated the Carleton Place Canadians 6-1. Jacob Laliberté had a hat trick including a PPG. He was named #1 star. http://cjhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1048275

Laliberté's line is now 45-54-43-97-28.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Kingston Kimco Voyageurs defeated the Huntsville Muskoka Otters 6-5. Brock Higgs scored a goal. http://ojhlsite.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1077028

Higgs' line is now 46-21-33-54-82.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Thursday, the Olds Grizzlys defeated the Calgary Canucks 5-2. Matt Tinordi had a goal, an assist, and an intereference penalty. http://www.ajhl.ab.ca/leagues/hockey...&gameID=714335

Tinordi's line is now 58-23-22-45-67.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X