PDA

View Full Version : Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Beer Pong Horn
02-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Sounds familiar....

I'm pretty sure you added an extra zero to "4%". ;)

That article caused me to look up the stats from NMU. I was surprised to see it was only 47% men / 53% women. I always swore it was at least 60/40.

Yeah, that surprised me too - the culture is ENTIRELY different from Tech, even beyond the different academics.

So I'm probably going to an ACHA game this weekend, and from what I gather, the team I'm rooting for has decent odds of winning it. ;)

Would this be one which HuskyNation cheers for? ;)

Also, very good to hear that we're pulling in theoretically-good recruits. This may give Jamie his stay of execution... :o

huskyfan
02-10-2010, 04:21 PM
http://www.mininggazette.com/page/content.detail/id/508742.html?nav=5007

Tech loses another great fan. season ticket holder since 1946!!!

crazytechfan
02-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Solid.

Just wondering, was all.

Yup, that's what's up. Update re: spring break, PB is no longer accompanying me. :( Good news, I still get to spend 4 days in WI with him. Wait, did I just say good news? whiskey tango foxtrot!

And a bit of pure gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmObCWbbtls

Beer Pong Horn
02-10-2010, 04:44 PM
'diva, in response to rep: your uncle had the right idea. :cool:

nmupiccdiva
02-10-2010, 06:49 PM
'diva, in response to rep: your uncle had the right idea. :cool:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

The Incredible Gulk
02-10-2010, 07:35 PM
So is anybody considering taking the ultimate road trip and heading to Germany?

No way I would go even if I had the money. If I had the money to waste on a trip to Germany I would go towards the end of September for Oktoberfest instead. ;) :D

WFODucati
02-10-2010, 08:43 PM
is it bad that every time I see the Bottom feeders thread, I think it's a tech thread??

bigblue_dl
02-10-2010, 08:52 PM
is it bad that every time I see the Bottom feeders thread, I think it's a tech thread??
It will be once we win that sucker! :D

btw: got your email, I'll see what I can do

WFODucati
02-10-2010, 08:57 PM
It will be once we win that sucker! :D

btw: got your email, I'll see what I can do

thank you kind sir

FadeToBlack&Gold
02-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Also, very good to hear that we're pulling in theoretically-good recruits. This may give Jamie his stay of execution... :o

Take the noose off his neck, but don't let him leave the platform yet. :D

Beer Pong Horn
02-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Take the noose off his neck, but don't let him leave the platform yet. :D

Oh, no, he's still on Death Row, but he's still waiting for his last meal. :D

FadeToBlack&Gold
02-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Oh and yes BPH, it's UBuffalo @ Oakland.

Yager
02-10-2010, 11:58 PM
So does anyone know how bye week fared last weekend? Are we going to struggle or what?

SiouxTechie
02-11-2010, 12:25 AM
So does anyone know how bye week fared last weekend? Are we going to struggle or what?

Bye was fairly nice to UND. There were no injuries recorded from those games, if I recall correctly. However, UND still failed to score on the power play, let alone at all.

;)

kdilks
02-11-2010, 02:50 AM
And a bit of pure gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmObCWbbtls

I tried to see if any of the other remixes on that album were decent. The Four Tops/Kings of Leon mix is terrible. To be more specific, Kings of Leon are terrible.

melmac
02-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Would this be one which HuskyNation cheers for? ;)What... you think I go just to freeze my bum off? I can do that sitting at home. :p

Yup, that's what's up. Update re: spring break, PB is no longer accompanying me. :( Good news, I still get to spend 4 days in WI with him. Wait, did I just say good news? whiskey tango foxtrot!

And a bit of pure gold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmObCWbbtlsYeah, good news and Wisconsin don't belong in the same sentence together. Unless, of course, it ends with, "fell off the face of the earth." ;)

Oh and yes BPH, it's UBuffalo @ Oakland.What night are you coming?

So does anyone know how bye week fared last weekend? Are we going to struggle or what?They split with the Gophers. Ineffective power play, inability to make clean passes, can't put the puck in the net... and that was just the Gophs. 0-0 ties both nights.

huskyfan
02-11-2010, 08:38 AM
drive time updates??

Jamie stays.

ColoToot
02-11-2010, 08:47 AM
Chris Durno on the cover of the Program.:eek:

Scores the game tying goal.:) :)

http://avalanche.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?hlg=20092010,2,889&event=COL656&fr=false

Post game interview.

http://avalanche.nhl.tv/team/console.jsp?catid=693&id=60049

Jamie should be showing this in the locker room.

Guy trying to keep the $6,000 a game check.

I know someone posted it earlier, but I don't remember. How many NHL games do you have to be in before your sweater/jersey is put in the corridor or where ever. Are those "roster games" or "on ice games"?

Shirtless Guy
02-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Bye was fairly nice to UND. There were no injuries recorded from those games, if I recall correctly. However, UND still failed to score on the power play, let alone at all.

;)
Thanks for the update

CollegeHockeyAddict
02-11-2010, 10:22 AM
What... you think I go just to freeze my bum off? I can do that sitting at home. :p?

Yeah but then you won't get to watch horrible hockey. Oh wait yes you could by turning on a Wings game. :D

How the mighty have fallen the Wild have 2 more wins then the Wings.

And before anybody says it yes I realize the Wings have 3 more points but that's only because the Wings have 11 overtime/shoot out losses and Wild have only 4 overtime/shoot out losses. What a great system? :rolleyes: We're better at actually winning games but you're ahead because you're better at losing games. :p

What night are you coming?

Man leave the guy alone. F2B&G just wants to watch a hockey game he doesn't want to be stalked by the "interesting" one. :D :p ;) :)

F2B&G run while you have the chance. Trust me. I'm speaking from personal experience. :p