PDA

View Full Version : Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

Shirtless Guy
02-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Reception would be more acceptable.

New, improved question.
How do you guys actually remember that night?I have never experienced a blackout...I remember everything that happen at carnival this year...granted you were there to see how bad I was, but it was bad, and I remember it all ;)

crazytechfan
02-26-2010, 01:21 PM
Practice. Lots of practice.
Makes perfect?

Just one danish curler.
Let me guess, Madeline Dupont?

crazytechfan
02-26-2010, 01:22 PM
I have never experienced a blackout...I remember everything that happen at carnival this year...granted you were there to see how bad I was, but it was bad, and I remember it all ;)

You were a little hammered on Thursday, IIRC. At least, enough to break my jacket :p Oh, and let me take a picture of you.

bigblue_dl
02-26-2010, 01:23 PM
Let me guess, Madeline Dupont?
You spelled her name wrong. It is Madeleine.

crazytechfan
02-26-2010, 01:26 PM

Oh, my sincere apologies. Well, probably the first step to befriending her is getting her name right.

Shirtless Guy
02-26-2010, 01:27 PM
You were a little hammered on Thursday, IIRC. At least, enough to break my jacket :p Oh, and let me take a picture of you.When have I not let you take a picture? I don't need to be drunk for that...

crazytechfan
02-26-2010, 01:30 PM
When have I not let you take a picture? I don't need to be drunk for that...

This is true. I haven't ever tried to take a picture of you before then.
It's just that in my experience, most people are anti-photos.
PB won't let me photograph him unless he's drunk, usually.

bigblue_dl
02-26-2010, 01:32 PM
Oh, my sincere apologies. Well, probably the first step to befriending her is getting her name right.
Good call.

Your hubby's boss is another good starting point, definitely befriend her. Probably a little easier to accomplish when you don't have to travel to Europe.

Shirtless Guy
02-26-2010, 01:32 PM
PB won't let me photograph him unless he's drunk, usually.I take my shirt off at hockey games...you think I have a problem with photos? ;)

crazytechfan
02-26-2010, 01:33 PM
I take my shirt off at hockey games...you think I have a problem with photos? ;)
hahaha good point!
I try to avoid that thought though :p

Good call.

Your hubby's boss is another good starting point, definitely befriend her. Probably a little easier to accomplish when you don't have to travel to Europe.
Hmm.. that's potentially doable. Kali Jeter as well?

The Darkness
02-26-2010, 01:34 PM
PB won't let me photograph him unless he's drunk, usually.

I'm anti-photo, and honestly I don't remember taking a photo with you, but suddenly there I was with a huge smile right there on facebook. I feel so ashamed.

bigblue_dl
02-26-2010, 01:36 PM
Kali Jeter as well?
Nah, we can leave that one alone.

Shirtless Guy
02-26-2010, 01:37 PM
I'm anti-photo, and honestly I don't remember taking a photo with you, but suddenly there I was with a huge smile right there on facebook. I feel so ashamed.
That was probably around the time I figured out how to unlock your cell phone?

Speaking of Madeleine, the youtube video of her I posted still isn't the #2 video I've ever posted on youtube...its been stuck at #3 way longer than I expected...:rolleyes:

bigblue_dl
02-26-2010, 01:37 PM
What? I have several photos of the 2 of us! The last one was at the GLI!

Burnt Orange Husky
02-26-2010, 01:39 PM
This is awesome, heard the story on SportsCenter in the MUB today...

Honestly, on home soil winning the gold...I don't blame them...especially since fans had been cleared out...

Yeah sure, booze and Zamboni driving may have gone over the top, but it seems they kept that to a minimum.

It's just a bunch of girls celebrating a great victory in front of a home crowd...

As for the choice of intoxication and inhalation...couldn't have been more classy than Molson and stogies on Canadian ice...

I vote that if the Men finish last again next year, we replace them with Women. How's that for motivation?

crazytechfan
02-26-2010, 01:43 PM
:D Yup! I figured you didn't remember that when I put it on FB. :)

Nah, we can leave that one alone.
Okey dokey. How about the stupid b*tch best friend :p

That was probably around the time I figured out how to unlock your cell phone?
Mine or his?

Shirtless Guy
02-26-2010, 01:45 PM
Mine or his?
His

What? I have several photos of the 2 of us! The last one was at the GLI!
No see, you had your picture taken at the GLI with pretty in sioux :D

bigblue_dl
02-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Okey dokey. How about the stupid b*tch best friend :p

Nope, I don't like her.

crazytechfan
02-26-2010, 01:48 PM
Nope, I don't like her.

Me either. Good, glad we have that down.

bigblue_dl
02-26-2010, 01:50 PM
Me either. Good, glad we have that down.
Actually, if this is going to happen in 10 years, you should really be targeting 10-15 year olds....because 20-25 would be ideal.