• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
    -We need to be disciplined this weekend
    Riiiiiight...

We've expanded the bench for players playing on the PK, allows the top 6 to rest more
    So in other words, the Denver powerplay has no excuse not to light us up this weekend.

-WCHA well represented on US team, and Jamie noted MTU alum Jarkko Ruutu is on the Finnish team
    JAARRRRKKKO!!!! RUUUUUUUTUUUUU!!!!

Comment

http://theahl.com/stats/official-gam...ame_id=1006861

Yay, C's!

Aww, poor Borer...

Check this one out too:

http://wbspenguins.com/index.php?opt...ins&Itemid=415

RW Chris Conner’s six points set a franchise record for points in a game, and tied an AHL season high last set by Springfield’s Chad Wiseman…
      WHAT A NIGHT for that man!
      Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

"The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

Comment

-Duluth: We played two games where we were solid for 60 mins, good PK Friday, too many kills on Saturday
        Was he at the same game I was at on Saturday.
        Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
        *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
        Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
          Was he at the same game I was at on Saturday.
          They played a solid 41 minutes Saturday. Jamie is just rounding up.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            They played a solid 41 minutes Saturday. Jamie is just rounding up.
            Maybe Jamie was drunk too.
            Just so we never forget.

*****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!

Comment

Maybe Jamie was drunk too.
              Shirtless did invite him to the DT after game...
              Originally posted by Twitch Boy
              Like the sign out front says, "the price of freedom is visible here."

Comment

Originally posted by Painted_Bandit View Post
                Shirtless did invite him to the DT after game...
                But he didn't accept the offer
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  But he didn't accept the offer
                  But was he at the DT before the game.

Or did he just start drinking during the first intermission.
                  Just so we never forget.

Comment

But was he at the DT before the game.

Or did he just start drinking during the first intermission.
                    We were at the DT before the game, didn't see him. He was probably at the B&B.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So what do the rest of you think of this: http://www.mtulode.com/opinion/2010/...by-university/
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        So what do the rest of you think of this: http://www.mtulode.com/opinion/2010/...by-university/
                        What are the words?
                        I was told there would be no math...

Comment

This sounds more like a conduct policy put into place in respect to the rules regarding swearing by the Broomball Committee which was misrepresented as a University wide policy.

I also think this article is poorly written and hard to follow, but that's a different matter.
                          Just so we never forget.

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                            What are the words?
                            The chant is in comment by Luke Johnston below the article...

Rat S it, Bat S it, Nasty Old Twat
                            Sixty-Nine A holes Tied In A Knot
                            Eat, Suck, F ck
                            Gobble, Nibble, Chew
                            We’re From La Maison
                            So hey, F ck YOU!
                            This sounds more like a conduct policy put into place in respect to the rules regarding swearing by the Broomball Committee which was misrepresented as a University wide policy.

I also think this article is poorly written and hard to follow, but that's a different matter.
                            The broomball part of this seems to be just thrown in where the real issue was the university trying to institute a limit on their speech by punishing anyone for doing the chant anywhere on campus. I agree that it is very poorly written but the writer is probably an enigneering major
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

The chant is in comment by Luke Johnston below the article...

Rat S it, Bat S it, Nasty Old Twat
                              Sixty-Nine A holes Tied In A Knot
                              Eat, Suck, F ck
                              Gobble, Nibble, Chew
                              We’re From La Maison
                              So hey, F ck YOU!
                              The broomball part of this seems to be just thrown in where the real issue was the university trying to institute a limit on their speech by punishing anyone for doing the chant anywhere on campus. I agree that it is very poorly written but the writer is probably an enigneering major
                              I had to quickly get out of the article, so I didn't have a chance to check the comments - thanks.

You know, that just screams for visiting alumni to chant where ever and whenever they want, regardless of where they lived when they were on campus. What are they going to do, fire you; take your birthday away?
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Originally posted by melmac View Post
                                I had to quickly get out of the article, so I didn't have a chance to check the comments - thanks.

You know, that just screams for visiting alumni to chant where ever and whenever they want, regardless of where they lived when they were on campus. What are they going to do, fire you; take your birthday away?
                                I know I did the chant a few times for the hell of it in college with some of my friends from maggots...I can not confirm or deny that I ever played any broomball games as an unofficial member of La Maison

Comment

Working...
                                X