• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Hey, We Suck Less Now: Michigan Tech Season Thread Part VI

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
    So is there a Chris Conner jersey?
    Yes.
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
      Yes.
      So more than likely, John Scott is next...he has another 16 games to go...although he will probably have to wait until next season to hit 70
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

If we're airing grievances here, let's not forget that we passed on the chance to recruit Dwight in spite of his professed desire to play for tech. (This was before Jamie's time, so I'm not trying to pin it on him)
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
          If we're airing grievances here, let's not forget that we passed on the chance to recruit Dwight in spite of his professed desire to play for tech. (This was before Jamie's time, so I'm not trying to pin it on him)
          Thats on Watters...who basically told Dwight to go to Michigan if they wanted him...
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

So more than likely, John Scott is next...he has another 16 games to go...although he will probably have to wait until next season to hit 70
            Not if playoff games count.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Play whats?

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                Play whats?
                Oh that's right... enjoy your return to the glory days!
                Boosh Factor: 11

Michigan Tech Autographed Goal Pucks

Comment

Play whats?
                  ******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3-eavMSBnk&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p3-eavMSBnk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
                  Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                  *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                  Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Play whats?
                    He has to play in the games no matter what kind, for him to actually get to 70...

Comment

He has to play in the games no matter what kind, for him to actually get to 70...
                      Does he actually have to play. Do games count if he dresses but doesn't play.
                      Just so we never forget.

Originally posted by MeanEgirl to hockeybando
                      *****... *** do you think you're doing?! Getting on USCHO and making racial comments about The Darkness?! I'm not going to stand for this! He's my friend ... so the next time I see you, I'm whooping your ***!
                      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva

(insert joke about an NMU girl and insertion here)

Comment

Originally posted by The Darkness View Post
                        Does he actually have to play. Do games count if he dresses but doesn't play.
                        If he dresses...he normally plays.

Comment

His playing time has been cut since Burns got back, and if Stoner gets healthy too, that would probably mean even less playing time. Personally, I'm hoping they trade Zidlicky and Johnsson at the deadline for some picks and give both Scott and Stoner more ice time.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

His playing time has been cut since Burns got back, and if Stoner gets healthy too, that would probably mean even less playing time. Personally, I'm hoping they trade Zidlicky and Johnsson at the deadline for some picks and give both Scott and Stoner more ice time.
                            Can't argue with that assessment...I'd love to see him and Stoner get more ice time

In other news, I think MTU is looking for one more defenseman for 2010, here is my list of likely candidates (All from BCHL)
                            Jared Eng
                            Garrett Noonan
                            Peter MacIntosh
                            Sean Robertson
                            Adam Hout
                            Bo Dolan

I would expect to hear something in the next few weeks.

Comment

If he dresses...he normally plays.
                              They can dress for the warm up and then be a healthy scratch, but are on the roster. which has happened to Durno a couple of times, like his first games last year.

So does that count as a game?

Article on the Avs site

http://avalanche.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=517258

Comment

Originally posted by ColoToot View Post
                                They can dress for the warm up and then be a healthy scratch, but are on the roster. which has happened to Durno a couple of times, like his first games last year.

So does that count as a game?

Article on the Avs site

http://avalanche.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=517258
                                being a healthy scratch is not a game played...

Comment

Working...
                                X