Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

It is a huge series for both teams. The NHC will be sold out and should be a rock'n.
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Aaron Marvin tries to kill another Sioux player

Huskies Sweep
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

This team has some serious momentum. I'll attribute Friday to a combination of stumbling out of the gate, and poor goaltending by Dunn. The back end of Friday's game and Saturday's game showed how this team can really play. Huskies sweep, 3 points at the very least.

Comment

Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?
        Hopefully he'll be too chicken-s&*t to play.
        I honestly hope that UND just uses it as motivation for the series and takes it to the Huskies where it counts, on the scoreboard.
        Marvin single-handedly changed the season for this UND team with his horrible cheapshot, so I really wouldn't be surprised if something goes down.

Thanks Marvin.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

I just want to see Blood on the ice.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Maybe Marvin will check himself in hopes of not being hurt?

Huskies Sweep
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

I really doubt that anyone cheap shots Marvin, especially since it was bye week and the boys had their halos polished. The Sioux need the points too much to be giving up penalties, at least without taking an opposing player with them. BTW, interesting thread title.
              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                I honestly hope that UND just uses it as motivation for the series and takes it to the Huskies where it counts, on the scoreboard.
                Marvin single-handedly changed the season for this UND team with his horrible cheapshot, so I really wouldn't be surprised if something goes down.

Thanks Marvin.
                This is a huge series and I echo your sentiment Brian. Marvin's hit was devastating to UND and unfortunately no serious repercussions have yet been installed by the league to send a clear message regarding premeditated and devastating hits of this nature. BOO!!! to Marvin. I would not be surprised if Marvin and the supporting cast get continually painted to the glass next weekend at the NHC. If UND takes at least 3 points, the momentum could turn their season around.

Comment

I have $5 on that cheap goon Brett Hextall.
                  St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                    Hextall will chirp like crazy, but I think he's somehow bright enough (I KNOW!) to not actually do anything. If anything, some low-liner will take a run.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Thanks Marvin.
                      What is the latest on Genoway? Any chance he comes back this year?

This is a big weekend for both clubs - should be a fun weekend of hockey.
                      "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                        If Hextall plays, he's been hurt.
                        My money is if they want to "go after" Marvin they will use some bench scrub like Davidson.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Wow... see I would've gone the other way with the title and said that we should ask UND to keep Marvin out of the discussion, obviously you chose another route.

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          Aaron Marvin tries to kill another Sioux player

Huskies Sweep
                          1. Aaron Marvin is a beast, and if he wanted him dead, Chay Genoway would be in a shallow grave somewhere.

2. I think its humorous that UND fans are saying that Marvin's a goon, just because of all the thugs that've worn green and black over the last decade.

Hey Dirty... you coming up for the series? You should, or at least Saturday's... its my Birfday!
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Thanks Marvin.
                            Last I checked, other than Robert Morris, who can play all by himself, most DI hockey teams have at least 25-26 players.
                            Like Apollo Creed's manager told him, "let it go!"
                            Therefore to all you Sioux fans, I say, get over it!
                            There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                              What is the latest on Genoway? Any chance he comes back this year?
                              No, highly unlikely. Hopefully he recovers enough that he can play next year with a medical redshirt.

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              If Hextall plays, he's been hurt.
                              Sounds like Hextall will be playing against SCSU.

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                              I think its humorous that UND fans are saying that Marvin's a goon
                              Marvin is a goon.

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                              Last I checked, other than Robert Morris, who can play all by himself, most DI hockey teams have at least 25-26 players.
                              Like Apollo Creed's manager told him, "let it go!"
                              Therefore to all you Sioux fans, I say, get over it!
                              Check UND's record and GF/GA prior with Genoway.
                              Now check UND's record and GF/GA since the Marvin hit.

If you have one of the best players in college hockey and suddenly take him out of the lineup, it hurts the team. Who would have guessed?
                              That said, I wish that this team could pick up the slack for his absence, but they haven't been able to fully...yet.

Imagine if Lasch were injured in Nov due to a cheapshot and hadn't played since. Do you think the Huskies would still be sitting where they are without his 33 points and 15 goals?
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X