Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    Wait, are you saying there are people who try and DON'T get accepted to SCSU?
    A guy I graduated (high school) with got a 13 on his ACT's and still got accepted to SCSU.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      A guy I graduated (high school) with got a 13 on his ACT's and still got accepted to SCSU.
      Some guy, huh? That's unfortunate. Now hot blondes who score a 13 on their ACTs? Sign them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
        Our coach would probably flip off the refs.
        Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
        Eric's Twitter
        The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

and this is how a lot of schools make money, I'm sure SCSU loved him and all of the 0XX classes he had to take before he could take gen ed classes, that is if he made it there.
          Originally posted by Mankato student
          Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
          "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
          -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
            and this is how a lot of schools make money, I'm sure SCSU loved him and all of the 0XX classes he had to take before he could take gen ed classes, that is if he made it there.
            SCSU probably used his tuition money to buy crosses and white robes.

Huskies Sweep
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post

Huskies Sweep
              (Insert Ralph Engelstad joke here.)

Comment

Huskies Sweep
                realistically they probably used it to pay for all the HDTV's around campus that only have a slide show running on them...
                Originally posted by Mankato student
                Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                  (Insert Ralph Engelstad joke here.)
                  Don't be a moron. He'd of bought swastikas and snazzy black uniforms. Plus those helmets with the spike on the top. Sure that's WWI, but it's just so cool.

Huskies Sweep
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                    I'm sure he wasted plenty of money at that school. He was literally as dumb as dirt and his parents were loaded. I'm pretty sure he failed out after several years and is now back at home working at the family business.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                      Red Clown,
                      What was that I said about growing up?

Let's put the shoe on the other foot. Would you be saying the same thing if a UND player had taken out one of your talented players (Roe and Lasch) with a brutal, dirty, gutless hit and that said player was only given a one flimsy one game suspension. I can only imagine that your coach would have asked for the league to throw the book at him.
                      What the **** does that have to do with what we're talking about here? WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT AS IT RELATES TO THE COMING SERIES? Like I said, either UND is equally classless and tries to retaliate, or they're not and this is a moot issue. Pick one.

Remember you coach had a hissy fit over one goal. I can't imagine what he would do if this scenario happened to your team.
                      Let's put the shoe on the other foot...
                      Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

This is why you're not one of the cool kids.
                        If understanding Hirsch makes you cool, I'll gladly be uncool.

Originally posted by Stack View Post
                        Since "The Hit" Genoway has not been able to view/read items on a computer screen or read.
                        You sure that wasn't already the case?

Originally posted by The Paragon of Virtue View Post
                        Also, if any SCSU player gets goaded into a fight, my money is on Chris Hepp.
                        Winner

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                        Red Clown,

Let's put the shoe on the other foot. Would you be saying the same thing if a UND player had taken out one of your talented players (Roe and Lasch) with a brutal, dirty, gutless hit and that said player was only given a one flimsy one game suspension. I can only imagine that your coach would have asked for the league to throw the book at him. Remember you coach had a hissy fit over one goal. I can't imagine what he would do if this scenario happened to your team.
                        I'm sorry... you have to bring up a new point, not reiterate the exact same question someone posed like 15 pages ago.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          If understanding Hirsch makes you cool, I'll gladly be uncool.
                          You're so going to get stuffed into a locker.

Huskies Sweep
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

You're so going to get stuffed into a locker.

Huskies Sweep
                            I'll live. You never answered my query... you going to Cloud for the games?
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Nice try.
                              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                I'll live. You never answered my query... you going to Cloud for the games?
                                I am not.

Huskies Sweep
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X