Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UND at SCSU: Which goon will cheap shot Marvin first?

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Best part about the rematch fight... its scientific proof Mankato fans have NO IDEA what's going on in hockey. Watch them all cheer as Bruess gets his *** WHOOPED!
    I don't recall Mankato fans ever being accused of having hockey knowledge....
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      Well you already skated full speed at an open net and came out unscathed...except for that trip to the funny farm. Did they loosen your straight jacket during your sponge baths with Big Zeke in the community room?
      I do miss the group hugs. Why so sensitive Perv? Have fun polishing each others helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        The Jockstock Shock Jock seems to be a derivation of the GGACPDS. Maybe Tyler and I can get an infomercial and sell them together. We'd rake in the dough.

Huskies Sweep
        Yeah, but I'm in charge of the checkbook, Dirtypants.

Comment

Originally posted by Jockstock View Post
          Yeah, but I'm in charge of the checkbook, Dirtypants.
          Only if you promise to still buy me nice things, Hirschykiss.

Huskies Sweep
          Last edited by Dirty; 02-09-2010, 09:11 PM.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

How in the **** did you get out of the red?
            Haha, you missed the love train. You have only yourself to blame.

Comment

Too bad it's not really Hirsch. That would have been awesome.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                Too bad it's not really Hirsch. That would have been awesome.
                Don't wreck the fun
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Don't wreck the fun
                  I refuse to believe it isn't! Like I said earlier, Red Cloud is just a grouch.

Huskies Sweep
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Always good to see my name come up when catching up in threads

I hope both teams play clean games. Sioux fans better give Marvin crap though, I know I sure did when I was there for the SCSU/Tech series.
                    Application for Admission to the WCHA:
                    http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

Fighting Sioux
                    Michigan Tech Huskies

*I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

Originally posted by SiouxTechie
                    Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

(See what I did there?)
                    Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
                    All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Like I said earlier, Red Cloud is just a grouch.
                      In which alternate dimension did this take place?

At any rate, it isn't true. My being better than Sloe Gin has nothing to do with grouchiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        In which alternate dimension did this take place?

At any rate, it isn't true. My being better than Sloe Gin has nothing to do with grouchiness.
                        Right here. Notice my poor grammar.

Huskies Sweep
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
                          Always good to see my name come up when catching up in threads
                          You're just so cool that we can't help but discuss you.
                          I hope you're not so mad at me that you sleep with one of my friends or anything like that.
                          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                            You're just so cool that we can't help but discuss you.
                            I hope you're not so mad at me that you sleep with one of my friends or anything like that.
                            I read the first sentence and thought... what happened to brianvf? He used to be so sensible.

I read the second sentence and forgave you.

Comment

I'm not so sure UND should target their anger at Marvin:

Aaron Marvin is a beast, and if he wanted him dead, Chay Genoway would be in a shallow grave somewhere.
                              So Marvin needed Chay alive? I can buy that. Calculated move.

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                              The point is Marvin's intent was not to injure, we don't play that way.
                              With full steam from the line, he jumped and fore-armed Chay in the back of the head. Marvin's intent was to cause as much injury as possible.

Originally posted by motox View Post
                              Let's try this again, his INTENT was not to put Chay out for the season.
                              He was going for max injury. Why put a time limit on it? Doesn't fly. But I see a plan developing...

One horrible decision does not a goon make.
                              Marvin's decision was made way back at the blue line. But this is a good point - goons don't really think or make decisions. Marvin's attack was not spontaneous. This borders on something else.

Originally posted by Dirty Bottles View Post
                              ...that decision has cost another player a season and maybe more.
                              Payoff! The plan worked. Crime sometimes pays.

...from someone who's seen him for 3 seasons, that hit was completely out of character.
                              If that's true, then pulling such a criminal stunt might not have been his idea.

If everything Husky fans say is true, I think UND should consider that Genoway's decapitation might not have been Marvin's decision. They should pay much more attention to the bench.

Comment

The real question is this: what kind of mother names her kid "Chay?"
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X