Afa @ Cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afa @ Cc

CC up 1-0 on a Mike Testwuide goal about a minute into the 2nd period.

My two favorite teams playing each other tonight...
    Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
    -dggoddard

Re: Afa @ Cc

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post

I hate when that happens.

Comment

Not an easy night when that happens is it?

How's it going JS?
      Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
      2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by sfo19 View Post
        I hate when that happens.
        Me too, because somebody has to lose. CC needs this more though, since they are just hangin' onto their post season chances, so I'm definitely cheering more for them tonight. AFA has to win their tournament regardless.
        Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
        -dggoddard

Comment

10 minutes to go, 1-0 CC
          -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
            Not an easy night when that happens is it?

How's it going JS?
            It's tough. I'm good, how 'bout you? I just got back from the Harvard vs. Brown game. Not a great game, but it's still live hockey.
            -dggoddard

Comment

AFA scores to tie it, but it may have been hit in with a high stick. Reviewing now.
              -dggoddard

Comment

No goal, still 1-0 CC
                -dggoddard

Comment

It's tough. I'm good, how 'bout you? I just got back from the Harvard vs. Brown game. Not a great game, but it's still live hockey.
                  No kidding. When you live in Victoria, you'd kill for a Harvard-Brown game.

As for me, I was doing great until Maine came back and beat UNH. My evening went downhill in a real hurry after that.
                  Let's go Cats!!!

Philadelphia Phillies Well there's always next year

2007 ECAC East-NESCAC LPS Champ!!
                  2009 ECACHL Pick 'em champ!!

"All the miseries and evils which men suffer from vice, crime, ambition, injustice, oppression, slavery and war, proceed from their despising or neglecting the precepts contained in the Bible." [Noah Webster. History. p. 339]

Comment

Originally posted by gounhwildcats View Post
                    No kidding. When you live in Victoria, you'd kill for a Harvard-Brown game.

As for me, I was doing great until Maine came back and beat UNH. My evening went downhill in a real hurry after that.
                    Hockey is what makes me drink! Especially the kinds of games you endured tonight.
                    -dggoddard

Comment

1-0 CC after 2 periods. Another tough, hard fought game between these two teams.

CC has taken 6 straight penalties and AFA will have a bit over a minute left on the PP to begin the 3rd. Tigers are really playing with fire.
                      -dggoddard

Comment

Agree the Tiggers probably need this more. I get the feeling AF is really gunning for DU at home tomorrow. Having the goal disallowed hurt. No replay at the CIA!
                        2010-2011 Atlantic Hockey Pick 'Em Champion!
                        2013 Atlantic Hockey Postseason Pick 'Em Champion!
                        Air Force Falcons
                        2007 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA West Regional
                        2008 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional
                        2009 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional Final
                        2011 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional
                        2012 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional

Comment

Originally posted by AFHockeyFan View Post
                          Agree the Tiggers probably need this more. I get the feeling AF is really gunning for DU at home tomorrow. Having the goal disallowed hurt. No replay at the CIA!
                          Yeah, the refs waved it off initially, too, then double checked with the replay. I'm watching the b2 broadcast and it was definitely the right call.
                          -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by AFHockeyFan View Post
                            Risky strategy. You have CC on the ropes, seize the moment.

DU is likely to blow AF out tomorrow night after CC takes the starch out of them tonight. Just sayin.'

Comment

I gotta admit, I'm pretty impressed with what DU is doing to Mercyhurst right now. Magness is tough, though. AF made Chevy look like a Hobey candidate there last year.
                              2010-2011 Atlantic Hockey Pick 'Em Champion!
                              2013 Atlantic Hockey Postseason Pick 'Em Champion!
                              Air Force Falcons
                              2007 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA West Regional
                              2008 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional
                              2009 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional Final
                              2011 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA East Regional
                              2012 Atlantic Hockey Champions, NCAA Northeast Regional

Comment

Working...
                              X