Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notre Dame at Western Michigan (Friday) Where are my lucky charms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notre Dame at Western Michigan (Friday) Where are my lucky charms?

Western Michigan up 3-0 with 1:21 to play in the 1st.

What the ****?
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Re: Notre Dame at Western Michigan (Friday) Where are my lucky charms?

End of 1st.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

10:53 to play in the 2nd

Western Michigan 5
      Notre Dame 1

Comment

Wait, WHAT?!

Comment

ND 5x3 for 1:30, 5x4 for 5 minute major,

Western Michigan 5
          Notre Dame 1

Comment

Western scores shorthanded on the major.

Western Michigan 6
            Notre Dame 1

Comment

This is either a dastardly joke or a chunked game of epic proportion.

Comment

Notre Dame goal with about 5 minutes to play

Western Michigan 6
                Notre Dame 2

Western's last win was December 4th vs. Alaska. Heh.

Comment

So...did Notre Dame fold their varsity program again and send the club team to Kalamazoo?

Comment

7-2 Broncos with 36 seconds left

Final
                    Western Michigan 7
                    Notre Dame 2

*****http://i5.***********.com/albums/y200/bronconick/notre-dame-fail.jpg******

Comment

Working...
                    X