No announcement yet.

Hockey East - Who's in, who's out, who's home: by the numbers - 2009-10 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey East - Who's in, who's out, who's home: by the numbers - 2009-10 edition

I wish these game times were staggered today so I'd at least have some idea of who I want to root for. Fact is everything is determinant on everyone else's results now, so I will have no idea what to think until the very end
    Northeastern University, Class of 2012

GO NU

Comment

Re: Hockey East - Who's in, who's out, who's home: by the numbers - 2009-10 edition

Originally posted by choog View Post
      I wish these game times were staggered today so I'd at least have some idea of who I want to root for. Fact is everything is determinant on everyone else's results now, so I will have no idea what to think until the very end
      root for a win. just made your life a lot easier.

Comment

Originally posted by bottomdweller View Post
        Doesn't top-down make more sense? That way you're rewarding the team that has done the best against the other teams they are tied with?
        I agree it makes the most sense, however it's not how they've done it in the past. I want to know when they changed the rule. I distinctly remember last year in this thread having the same exact conversation and it was pointed out that ties were broken by eliminating the worst team.

I look forward to the reply to Todd's email.
        #NewMass

Comment

Originally posted by choog View Post
          It makes more sense to have identical start times so no one has the advantage of knowing how other teams did.

Comment

tom caron.............. wrong again!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Does anyone think that the BC-UNH game tonight will be boring? Wish that I could be there.:-)

Comment

I am sure Jack Parker is behind the switch... he is the center of all HE conspiracy theories
                "Now Progress Takes Away What Forever Took To Find" Dave Matthews Band, The Dreaming Tree

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                  Does anyone think that the BC-UNH game tonight will be boring? Wish that I could be there.:-)
                  Both teams better be thinking about positioning for the NCAAs

Comment

1.UNH
                    2. BC
                    3. BU
                    4. ME
                    5. UML
                    6. Mack
                    7. UMass
                    8. VT

9th: NU
                    Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                      1.UNH
                      2. BC
                      3. BU
                      4. ME
                      5. UML
                      6. Mack
                      7. UMass
                      8. VT

9th: NU
                      That's what I got too.
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I think it's safe to say there are no gimmes in that bunch; even though all of the top teams have winning records against the bottom four.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                          That's what I got too.
                          You mean you got facts? What do you mean you got that also?

I posted how it finished up, I'm not going to be wrong.
                          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

You mean you got facts? What do you mean you got that also?

I posted how it finished up, I'm not going to be wrong.
                            Haha, I was doing the math myself because Hockey East Online appeared to be crashing from the extra traffic
                            Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                            Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                            Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

I'm not going to be wrong.
                              All that, and humble too

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                Haha, I was doing the math myself because Hockey East Online appeared to be crashing from the extra traffic
                                I know the site basically crashed when the 4 most important games were finishing up in 1 goal and OT finishes. The site was an epic failure when it counted the most. I am not going to forget that!

Comment

Working...
                                X