Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Forwards

Jared Festler-Aaron Marvin-Ryan Lasch
    Tony Mosey-Garrett Roe-David Eddy
    Ben Hanowski-Drew LeBlanc-Travis Novak
    Jordy Christian-Nick Oslund-Brian Volpei

Defensemen

Chris Hepp-Garrett Raboin
    Oliver Lauridsen-Taylor Johnson
    Sam Zabkowicz-Craig Gaudet

Goalies

Dan Dunn
    Mike Lee
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Goalies

Dan Dunn
      Mike Lee
      Oh noeeez!!! Not Dunn! He is teh suxxorz!!
      St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

And we're going to have Lee back him up?! How will we win either game?!

Comment

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red F

We won't, may as well forfeit now, save UAA the trouble.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Well, at least we have a chance to win tonight. (Friday) I have a friend who has 6 extra tickets for tomorrow night, in the section next to the dog pound, halfway up the section.
            Bob is making me concerned
            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
              Well, at least we have a chance to win tonight.
              How? Allenspach is wrong about who's starting and it's actually Hardy, the savior of SCSU goaltending?

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                That's how I look at it as well.
                Sure the guys in the lineup are going to be working their butts off but those are three big parts of UAA's lineup and the big question is can the replacements not only match the hustle, but the skill.
                I have no doubt we are not overlooking UAA.
                A team with hustle and no skill can still get lucky. We swept a team with skill and no hustle two weeks ago. As long as the boys plan on having to move their feet tonight, they should do just fine.
                scsuhockey.com
                CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Big two points tonight, I will be leaving the cities earlier then normal due to weather. Let's drown the Seawolves!!
                  SCSU!

Comment

I hate to say this, but hope Kevin Clark has a great game and annoys the Husky fans as much as he annoys me when we play the Seawolves.

Go Seawolves!
                    GO DU !!!

Comment

• Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                      Big two points tonight, I will be leaving the cities earlier then normal due to weather. Let's drown the Seawolves!!
                      *ussy.
                      I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

• Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

We all know, from past lessons, that talent will only take us so far. How far is so far?
                        Bob is making me concerned
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                          *ussy.
                          HAHA! yep pretty much

but the point is I wont let a little bad weather stand in my way.
                          Last edited by Husky4Life; 02-05-2010, 02:59 PM.
                          SCSU!

Comment

Well it's gameday! Good luck Huskies!
                            St. Cloud State University - Stearns County's Pride On Ice

Comment

At the risk of oversimplification, Husckeys' game plan for a sweep of UAA this weekend should be:

1. Shut down the Clark - Lunden line, and
                              2. Shoot as many pucks as possible at Jonny O!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by Husckey Domi Nation; 02-05-2010, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red F

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                                At the risk of oversimplification, Husckeys' game plan for a sweep of UAA this weekend should be:

1. Shut down the Clark - Lunden line, and
                                2. Shoot as many pucks as possible at Jonny O!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Wow! Big Ben to the rescue.

Husckeys didn't do 1., and not enough of 2.

Sounds as if it was Loud and Proud in St. Cloud at the NHC.

Hats off to Seawolves to take it to SCSU and grab well-earned point.

Now big test: Can Husckeys beat UAA on a Saturday night and regain first place in the WCHA?

Bob has to match his best shutdown line against Clark - Lunden.
                                Last edited by Husckey Domi Nation; 02-05-2010, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X