Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red F

Are you saying they are bad when they don't score first or when they are trailing after two? Because i don't think a lot of teams have a good record trailing after two. But the Huskies MO this year has been score early, hang on late. I think they can do that, especially at home where scoring hasn't been much of a problem.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red F

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
      I would assume when the dog starts humping your leg you pick him up and measure it with a tape measure. That is unless he blows on your leg before you pick him up....
      I have a strange neighbor who says it really depends on the type of dog. Poodle, Pug, Bassett Hound, no problem. Doberman, Pit Bull, Mother-in-Law, your best bet is to just let them finish and get the heck out of there and find a towel. And with a Great Dane, hope it is only your leg he finds.

Comment

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Bruce McLeod and Greg Shepherd plan to attend Friday's game at the NHC? Bob's got to feel special.

Comment

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
          Bruce McLeod and Greg Shepherd plan to attend Friday's game at the NHC? Bob's got to feel special.
          Skeets, maybe you can give them a colon cleansing at a reduced rate.
          There is Hope . . .

Comment

Doyle Woody, reporter for the Anchorage Daily News, wrote in an article published today that UAA with travel to St. Cloud without three key players due to injuries:

Tommy Grant, second leading scorer (sprained knee);
            Nick Haddad, first line center (hip); and
            Brad Gorham, top defenseman (knee).

Comment

Doyle Woody, reporter for the Anchorage Daily News, wrote in an article published today that UAA with travel to St. Cloud without three key players due to injuries:

Tommy Grant, second leading scorer (sprained knee);
              Nick Haddad, first line center (hip); and
              Brad Gorham, top defenseman (knee).
              This kind of crap scares me. Three players who usually never see the ice will be trying to impress the coaches, meaning that they'll be skating like their breezers are on fire. I hope the Huskies are ready to do some serious Herbies, as the pondpups will be flying up and down the ice all weekend long.
              scsuhockey.com
              CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
                Skeets, maybe you can give them a colon cleansing at a reduced rate.
                I'll whip up my special blend of jalapenos, habaneros and garlic, at no cost whatsover. Those guys definitely need some serious cleansing. I may even have to use my special anal scouring pad attachment. I wonder if Brillo or straight steel wool would work best?
                Bob is making me concerned
                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                  I'll whip up my special blend of jalapenos, habaneros and garlic, at no cost whatsover. Those guys definitely need some serious cleansing. I may even have to use my special anal scouring pad attachment. I wonder if Brillo or straight steel wool would work best?
                  I do believe that steel wool works the best with a twist, don't want to miss any orifaces, we want complete clean.
                  There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                    This kind of crap scares me. Three players who usually never see the ice will be trying to impress the coaches, meaning that they'll be skating like their breezers are on fire. I hope the Huskies are ready to do some serious Herbies, as the pondpups will be flying up and down the ice all weekend long.
                    Hell, do we even know if UAA has enough guys on their roster to bring extras?

Comment

Originally posted by wchaforever View Post
                      Hell, do we even know if UAA has enough guys on their roster to bring extras?
                      Never, EVER underestimate a wounded Seawolf!
                      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by Reverse Sanity View Post
                        And with a Great Dane, hope it is only your leg he finds.
                        If Lauridsen tries humping you ANYWHERE, sit back, take one for the team, and realize you're being humped by a future NHLer.

So, in other words, everything is gonna be called. We're on a big sheet, we've got fast players and a lot of skill, and UAA is (for the WCHA) slow and play clutch and grabby... I like this! I smell some PPGs for the cardinal and black, so everyone start all your SCSU fantasy players!

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
                        I dunno... I like to be cautious too, but I'd go the other way on this. I'm not exactly ****ing my bed at night thinking about kids who aren't able to crack a fully healthy UAA lineup.
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

I dunno... I like to be cautious too, but I'd go the other way on this. I'm not exactly ****ing my bed at night thinking about kids who aren't able to crack a fully healthy UAA lineup.
                          That's how I look at it as well.
                          Sure the guys in the lineup are going to be working their butts off but those are three big parts of UAA's lineup and the big question is can the replacements not only match the hustle, but the skill.
                          I have no doubt we are not overlooking UAA.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

As always, I'm here to help.

Hickory dickory dock,
                            Your team sucks.
                            Bob is making me concerned
                            I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
                              As always, I'm here to help.

Hickory dickory dock,
                              Your team sucks.
                              haha....Well said!
                              The Sickest Hockey Goal Ever!

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                If Lauridsen tries humping you ANYWHERE, sit back, take one for the team, and realize you're being humped by a future NHLer.
                                Is he going to be one of those dudes with a shovel and garbage can?
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X