Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red F

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    If SCSU gets spilt, who cleans up?
    FTLT

Comment

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red F

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
      FTLT
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        My sentiments exactly.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

You're a woman...you automatically know more about cleaning.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
            You're a woman...you automatically know more about cleaning.
            I've seen your kitchen, I know more than you do.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I've seen your kitchen, I know more than you do.
              Touche.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by STCHuskies View Post
                After plugging all the data into my customized and advanced theorem I have the following results:

SCSU Sweep: 54.12%
                SCSU 3 pts: 7.41%
                SCSU Spilt: 28.03%
                SCSU 1 pt: 0.12%
                SCSU Swept: 10.32%
                Did you get that by measuring the boner on Skeets dog?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                  Did you get that by measuring the boner on Skeets dog?
                  Other than estimating or guessing, how does one measure the boner on a dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverse Sanity View Post
                    I would assume when the dog starts humping your leg you pick him up and measure it with a tape measure. That is unless he blows on your leg before you pick him up....
                    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverse Sanity View Post
                      Ask Skeeter. He's the resident expert on dog boners.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                        I would assume when the dog starts humping your leg you pick him up and measure it with a tape measure. That is unless he blows on your leg before you pick him up....
                        You are correct, sir! He speaks from experience. BTW, this is a form of safe sex.
                        Last edited by Skeeterman; 02-03-2010, 03:02 PM.
                        Bob is making me concerned
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                          Surprised you didn't say how UAA has never won at the National Concrete Center.
                          I believe you are correct since the NHC opened in 1989 and the last time UAA won a hockey game in St. Cloud, according to the UAA Media Guide, was November 6, 1987.

More than 22 years and 32 consecutive hockey games played between these two teams in St. Cloud without a Seawolves win. Wow!

It begs the question: What were you doing the last time UAA won in St. Cloud? I think I was still recovering from the shock of the Twins winning their first World Series Championship.

Comment

Re: UAA @ SCSU Feb. 5/6: No time for a Clever Title, just make sure its got the Red Face!

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post
                            I believe you are correct since the NHC opened in 1989 and the last time UAA won a hockey game in St. Cloud, according to the UAA Media Guide, was November 6, 1987.

More than 22 years and 32 consecutive hockey games played between these two teams in St. Cloud without a Seawolves win. Wow!

It begs the question: What were you doing the last time UAA won in St. Cloud? I think I was still recovering from the shock of the Twins winning their first World Series Championship.
                            Well 13 UAA players and 16 SCSU players weren't alive yet..
                            Originally posted by Mankato student
                            Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                            "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                            -- Peter Klein

Comment

Originally posted by Husckey Domi Nation View Post

Actually, that was before I started watching the Seawolves. We didn't get season tickets until 1989-1990. I do believe that UAA has tied the Huskies there.
                              Originally Posted by aparch
                              I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

I'm definitely concerned about this one. SCSU's record when they are trailing is abysmal. If UAA lights them up a few times early it may be lights out for SCSU.
                                They need a strong start and get on top early. Then, of course, no Dahl-Stall and get 2 Ws.
                                St. Cloud State University - Stearns County's Pride On Ice

Comment

Working...
                                X