• Show
Clear All

• 1/29 Pc @ Bc

Any Updates?

Re: 1/29 Pc @ Bc

5-1 BC after one period.

Comment

Looking at the box on hockeyeast it looks like Kreider's a scratch....anybody hear anything?

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Originally posted by midge843 View Post
        5-1 BC after one period.
        Hi, if anyone ever wants to know why I go to fewer PC hockey games these days, this is why.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Jon indicated you may need some cheering up, so here's a clown!

******* width="425" height="344">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q16KpquGsIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q16KpquGsIc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            Hi, if anyone ever wants to know why I go to fewer PC hockey games these days, this is why.
            Sir you are just a negative old sod. Why the glass must be 75% full. It's Friday night and TA is going to fire this Friar team up and they will storm to victory in the last 17 seconds of the game.

Tonight the HG gives TA an extension and HD and 91 go to Mary Ann's for drinks after the game.

Of course it is quite likely that loss number 92 will be inthe books tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Freds View Post
              Sir you are just a negative old sod. Why the glass must be 75% full. It's Friday night and TA is going to fire this Friar team up and they will storm to victory in the last 17 seconds of the game.
              what am I thinking? this is the point where PC goes on to score 10 goals in the final 2 periods and wins going away! Hooray! Beaudry for Hobey!

you have set me straight, sir! I need to be positive like that great area clown in Lynn!

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by BoSox3066 View Post
                Looking at the box on hockeyeast it looks like Kreider's a scratch....anybody hear anything?
                Kreider is out with a minor injury - should play tomorrow.

Comment

beginning of third

still 5-1
                  “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                  Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

halfway through the third, still no shots this period for the friars

Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                    Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012

Comment

PC scores on a broken play to make it 5-2. maloney?

4 mins to play

Comment

game over. bc sweeps the series

Comment

Working...
                        X