We've Been Into the Wine - Mankato at Michigan Tech, Friday, Jan. 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've Been Into the Wine - Mankato at Michigan Tech, Friday, Jan. 29

Who will be able to begin drunkenly stumbling up the cellar steps?

BOE! REDDICK! It's #9 vs. #10, tonight on USCHO!
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: We've Been Into the Wine - Mankato at Michigan Tech, Friday, Jan. 29

I got a feeling about tonight ...
    Originally posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I will not be attending this game...instead decided to stay home and get some work done, I am listening to it on the radio though...

If anyone else is doing the same...

I wonder if Bemidji scored...the Bemidji announcer was literally just yelling "THEY SCORED" for so long...granted they did tie the game with 0.2 seconds left but hey...

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
        I got a feeling about tonight ...
        *punches will.i.am and David Guetta in the face*
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Austin Lee in net for the Beef, Genoe in net for Tech.

Comment

And we have our first penalty of the game against Pietila.

Liquor break.

Comment

it sounds empty.
              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Baker comes down shorthanded - and of course misses the net.

Comment

dead dead dead

killed it!!
                  Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Mankato player beats Seigo but can't hold on to the puck to put it in.

Lots of end-to-end action.

Comment

Eli hurt on the bench.

Comment

Genoe makes a nice save on Pitlick.

Comment

End of the period.

END 1ST
                          0-0

Comment

2nd underway.

Comment

DOBSON!

From Baker.

0-1

Comment

Working...
                              X