Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Not forgetting the UMass game before then, of course.

Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
    Not forgetting the UMass game before then, of course.
    Oh yeah, there a game this weekend. Against the 2nd place team in the conference. Let's invoke the cliches about not looking past, and using this game as a springboard, and all that. Cause I'd like 2 points this Friday.
    Bugs Bunny - 96
    Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Here's hoping that this thread won't last longer than our season....

BU Alum '07

Comment

Originally posted by joen05 View Post
        Here's hoping that this thread won't last longer than our season....
        I'm only looking forward to the end of the season if Limey has seen enough to present some report cards this year.
        Boston University 2009 Champs
        Notre Dame 2012-?

Comment

Because I want to get a topic going:

Who has been the biggest BU bust in your memory?
          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
            Because Nick Papagiorgio wants to get a topic going:
            Fixed your post.

How original of you to come up with this topic, though!!
            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
              Fixed your post.

How original of you to come up with this topic, though!!
              You did bring up the point, yes. I'll give you credit for that.
              ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

Is UML a traditional between the beans game or has that just happened by coincidence?
                Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                  Is UML a traditional between the beans game or has that just happened by coincidence?
                  Coinkey-dink..

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                    Speaking of that game, did anyone else hear that the game time moved to 7:30? I believe that means it's now a TV game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Speaking of that game, did anyone else hear that the game time moved to 7:30? I believe that means it's now a TV game.
                      Sweet! This is the game on the 5th?

Comment

Because I want to get a topic going:

Not sure anyone compares to Jeff Kealty in my memory, though he was a bigger bust for Quebec than BU I suppose.

I expected more out of Gregg Johnson and Pat Aufiero, and at least more points out of Brian McConnell. Jack Baker as well, maybe? I'd be interested in hearing a few people's thoughts on this topic.
                        "I try to be 100% realistic outside of the arena and 100% enthusiastic inside the arena. Not saying that's the only way, the right way, the best way, or even a good way - just my way." -LynahFan

Comment

Sweet! This is the game on the 5th?
                          Posts 28 and 29 in the Lowell thread is where I saw the news. Oops on the TV coverage. Not sure what the deal is there if they have a game already scheduled. But why change the time to 7:30? Unless it was an arena thing. That happens. That extra half hour will help getting up there.

Comment

Turn out the lights the party is over, the Fat Lady has sung.......RIP 2010 season

Comment

Originally posted by curt k View Post
                              Turn out the lights the party is over, the Fat Lady has sung.......RIP 2010 season
                              Huh. Interesting first post in a BU thread. Thanks for stopping by.

Comment

Working...
                              X