Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
    The BU-Lowell final was just fine by me because 1) It was my two favorite teams, and 2) It gave me a perfect Hockey East playoff bracket.
    I was fine with the BU-Lowell final. Lowell brought a lot more fans than expected and looked like they were a pretty good group. What made the game a let down was how uninspired the play was. There were not a lot of times to get excited during that game. The highlights were basically the review of the lone goal and the three or so BU shots that hit a crossbar or post, especially the one when lowell had an empty net.

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2009-2010 Season Thread III: From the Beanpot until the end...

The BU-Lowell final was just fine by me because 1) It was my two favorite teams, and 2) It gave me a perfect Hockey East playoff bracket.
      You forgot #3: Watching Lowell try to get away with scoring an illegal goal, and then having their fans cry about it for the next 6 months.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Just back from being out of town, and I've got a lot of catching up to do; but this:
        Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
        I've been reading the username as butt-error.
        was flippin hilarious. I hear Darrell Hammond as Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"
        Bugs Bunny - 96
        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
          Just back from being out of town, and I've got a lot of catching up to do; but this:

was flippin hilarious. I hear Darrell Hammond as Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"
          ok that was pretty funny
          Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"

Comment

Great call.

Still one of my all time favorites. "I'll take The Rapists for 300." "Uhhhh, That's THERAPISTS"
            BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Originally posted by defkit View Post
              Great call.

Still one of my all time favorites. "I'll take The Rapists for 300." "Uhhhh, That's THERAPISTS"
              "And you wagered... Texas with a dollar sign. I'm speechless."
              Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

******* width="512" height="296">****** name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/g5TJPRiAm4O00s-p1WU4RQ">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/g5TJPRiAm4O00s-p1WU4RQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296">
                Boston Hockey Blog

Comment

Looks like I'm watching Celebrity Jeopardy until we leave. See ya tomorrow, homework.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Looks like I'm watching Celebrity Jeopardy until we leave. See ya tomorrow, homework.
                    Homework is so overrated.
                    "You miss 100% of the shots you never take." - Wayne Gretzky

Photography

Comment

Homework? Saturday? I'm confused

6 games to go, 2 points away from 3rd, 4 Pairs away from 14th.

Comment

Who plays Burt Reynolds in that sketch?
                        if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                          Who plays Burt Reynolds in that sketch?
                          Norm MacDonald.
                          Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                          ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

I am confused too
                            Sean Connery in the Jeopardy sketch. "I'll take Butt Error for 200." "That's B. U. Terror." "That's what you think!"

Comment

*****http://i107.***********.com/albums/m309/FlyinHellFish666/NormMacDonaldgianthat.jpg******

it's a funny hat.
                              time to write new history

Comment

Originally posted by slurpees View Post
                                *****http://i107.***********.com/albums/m309/FlyinHellFish666/NormMacDonaldgianthat.jpg******

it's a funny hat.
                                "GET THAT THING OFF ME!"

Comment

Working...
                                X